Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

November Walmart Scores are UP!

tag
rm3
Regular Contributor

Re: November Walmart Scores are UP!

Received my Walmart card in the mail today and pulled my first TU Fico 650:-) Excited to see it go up. How does it compare to TU Fico from here? within 10-20 pts?

Message 81 of 85
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@android01 wrote:

Down 2 to 840.  I opened a new account last month whilst having too many cocktails.....Smiley Indifferent

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DRAPPER!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 82 of 85
bobomb01
Established Member

Down 23 Smiley Sad

FICO: 754, (Walmart TU, 9/4/13)
Wallet: AMEX Gold, and cash.
Chase Freedom (5000), Capital One Venture1 (4750), CU Visa (5000), Discover More (5500), Walmart Discover (7500), Barclays Visa (2000)

Message 83 of 85
android01
Valued Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:

@android01 wrote:

Down 2 to 840.  I opened a new account last month whilst having too many cocktails.....Smiley Indifferent

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

DRAPPER!!!!!!!!! Smiley Very Happy

Smiley Very Happy  I also got about 40K in CLI's which resulted in a few hard pulls.  I drapped for the Barclay Ring card (why, I don't know) and got a 20K CL.  Alcohol and a predisposition to credit addiction don't make for a happy CR.  I lost over 20 points on EQ and about the same on TU98 so I'm below 800 for a few months on those. Smiley Sad Luckily, there were no EX pulls, so all is well there, and the Walmart TU08 doesn't seem to place as much emphasis on a new account or a couple of inqs.  I will drapp no more!  Smiley Happy

EQ Fico 8 - 850
TU Fico 8 - 850
EX Fico 8 - 850
Message 84 of 85
avidlinuxuser
Established Member

Up 40 to 645. That makes my Experian, TU, and Equifax Fico scores all 640+ My Equifax Fico and Experian Fico are still much higher than the version of TU used for Walmart Fico scores. I chalk that up to different standards and not really a difference in what's reported or not.

Message 85 of 85
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.