Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I know why my Equifax is the lowest of all 3 scores !! Makes me angry

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I know why my Equifax is the lowest of all 3 scores !! Makes me angry

I checked on TC and the oldest credit cards I have are three Chase credit cards that I opened in 2000.  EX and TU reported them throughout....equifax on the other hand has not reported any payments since I opened the accounts...i see a white box meaning no reporting. What kind of junk is this and should I take any action ??
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
athensguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Now I know why my Equifax is the lowest of all 3 scores !! Makes me angry

On TC, EQ doesn't have any information on any on-time payments. It will be visible if you are late.
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

If the TL is on EQ...it's on their report...in that case...most of my TLs....don't show history for TU....and that is my highest score...by far...
Message 3 of 8
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

TC is weird in these cases. check your report directly off EQ website and you will most likely see that payment history and open since date.
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

ok...thanks
Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also, the TrueCredit, the scores they list on it are FACO's so ignore them. They almost always list your TU score to be highest, and the others to be significantly lower. TC is a waste of money and time.
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

oh I agree. I cancelled right away the same day as joining TC...the worst money I have spent in a while. But the service didn't cancel yet...so just browsing through their website.
Message 7 of 8
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Click the printable view to see the full info (saves clicking on all the individual view more links.) As long as the EQ columns all have reasonably current dates typed in, you don't have to worry about the squares. EQ displays weird on TC.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.