Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now its time for the 3X AMEX...

tag
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Now its time for the 3X AMEX...

I just checked my EX, amex does not pull my report today, the last sp result is about 10% usage of credit line but 3 out of 4 cards reporting balance (SPG was not reported as TL back then). Should I wait a a few days to ask for 3 X?

Message 1 of 46
45 REPLIES 45
H4LO
Established Contributor

Re: 27 hours to the 3X AMEX...

@DavidZeng wrote:

I have a bad feeling that I will need to wait for another 90 days. Will Amex used the lasted SP no matter it is a EX, EQ or TU?Smiley Indifferent 

EX is generally the one they pull.

61 Day was failed. My + 90 days is next month and they pulled 2 days ago. 

Good luck! 

Total CL - 60K // Util. ~1.6%

772 TU - 6/5 ///// 705 EX - 5/5 ///// 664 EQ - 4/29
Message 2 of 46
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

The latest pull from them is 2nd, Feb. on TU, I hope they will pull EX tomorrow, otherwise I'd wait a few days.Smiley Indifferent

Message 3 of 46
Blackrv7
Frequent Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

The latest pull from them is 2nd, Feb. on TU, I hope they will pull EX tomorrow, otherwise I'd wait a few days.Smiley Indifferent

DZ, for me it has always been EX, what'd your TU look like today that makes you feel so bad?

Current myFico EX 734, EQ 777, TU 742
AAoA 6 years 3 months, Length 25 years 2 months

Message 4 of 46
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

I have a bad feeling that I will need to wait for another 90 days. Will Amex used the lasted SP no matter it is a EX, EQ or TU?Smiley Indifferent 

Good luck and it's no need to be scared!!!! Think positive Smiley Wink

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 5 of 46
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

Crazy ins from AT&T ...Never thought they did hard pulls

Message 6 of 46
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@Blackrv7 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

DZ, for me it has always been EX, what'd your TU look like today that makes you feel so bad?

9 HPs on TU, 4Hp on EX,Smiley Sad

Message 7 of 46
DavidZeng
Regular Contributor

@Wade64 wrote:

@DavidZeng wrote:

Good luck and it's no need to be scared!!!! Think positive Smiley Wink

Thank you so much!

Message 8 of 46
swpopham
Established Contributor

I'll be closing! They won't up mine and BOA upped my Merrill to 40k so don't need the blue anymore 

"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 9 of 46
sailor_mercury
Valued Contributor

@DavidZeng wrote:

Crazy ins from AT&T ...Never thought they did hard pulls

Sorry to hear about the inquries...  I work for them and I've had 3 HPs for them in 18 months and the HPs are on EMPLOYEE discount accounts..... So they know what they pay me, when I bring money home, several asset balances (401K and Pension), that I've never had a wage garnishment, etc.... And they STILL HP me every time I setup a new account.  Oh and our Employee discount accounts have to be on ACH Autopay agreements to qualify for our employee discounts....  However they do account setup/processing they sure are HP happy just like NFCU.

NFCU nCashRewards VISA - $20,000 | NFCU nRewards $10,000
AMEX Costco TrueEarnings $5,000 | AMEX Delta Gold $1,500
Chase SWA VISA $5,000 | Chase Slate $3,500 | Chase Amazon Rewards VISA $3,000
HSN Mastecard $3,500
Message 10 of 46
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.