10-09-2012 02:34 PM
Ok I'll hold off on Chase for a while. And I definitely am going to wait until my reports update after I "graduate" from the program. Does the limit on the card I am an AU on help with getting a better limit than $500?
Any idea about the Barclay Virgin America card? when I do have to fly I prefer them.
10-09-2012 04:32 PM
ok, so I brainstormed. Planning on holding off any applications until Feb 2013. By then my accounts will have aged a bit more, I will have been out of the DMP for a couple months, and i'll have a few inquiries drop off, leaving me with 3 on TU and 3 on EQ.
Again. Thank you guys so much for all of the incredibly useful information (and keeping me from apping!!)