Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that I know Chase pulls Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now that I know Chase pulls Equifax

Do you all think I could get this card Chase Platinum Visa with a 658 score?  If so what do you think the rage of limits will be?
Message 1 of 23
22 REPLIES 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Now that I know Chase pulls Equifax

Miss1975 wrote:
Do you all think I could get this card Chase Platinum Visa with a 658 score?  If so what do you think the rage of limits will be?

Chase does not always pull EQ.  Chase is unpredictable.  There have been reports of Chase pulling any of the three, and it's not just based on state.

It's not possible to answer your question without more information.  Chase is one lender that looks at much more than score.  Any baddies?  How old are they?

As far as limits go:  What is your household income?  What is your highest limit currently reporting?  What is the approximate average of your limits currently reporting?

Message Edited by cheddar on 07-17-2008 06:33 AM
Message 2 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Be careful. They pulled Experian AND TU for me that was only a month ago.
Message 3 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks UpUpUp and Cheddar (makes it better lol).  I appreciate that an awful lot.  Actually I do have one baddie and it was from 2005, that is my only blemish on EQ credit report.  I think I may have a better chance with Citi.
Message 4 of 23
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

Chase pulled Tu for me. It also took 24 days for my approval. Citi pulled Ex for me and was a big denial.
Message 5 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Scrambling I am so confused with this whole process.  I was for sure that Citi pulled from EQ.  I think I better just stick with Sam's Discover then.  i am looking for a high cl but I dont know if I would qualify with a 658 EQ.
Message 6 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Sams card is through GE and they seem to be fairly easy
Message 7 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase pulled EX for me in February.
Message 8 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

thqanks creditaddict, do they tend to offer generous cl's?
Message 9 of 23
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

don't have much experiance with personal, just what I have heard, and have heard some real nice ones with low scores... they are nice for my business though!
Message 10 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.