Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now that I know Chase pulls Equifax

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Now that I know Chase pulls Equifax

Thanks so muchSmiley Wink, the minute I close on this house I will be hitting the luv botton like its nothing. LOL
Message 11 of 23
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

Cheddar is right. Chase pulls seemingly sporadic. They normally pull EQ for me, but pulled TU during a recon attempt.

Not sure if you qualify for NFCU but they gave me $25,000 in unsecured credit with a 658 EQ, however my EQ report is clean.

If you don't qualify for NFCU you can try a national CU like PenFed and JFCU.
Here we go again...
Message 12 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Would I have to be a member of Navy Federal?
Message 13 of 23
iamrayl
Regular Contributor

Is Chase good with recons? I just apped for the Chase Platinum and got the we will notify you with the status in 30 days. Does that mean the app was denied? Should I call or wait?
Message 14 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can check the status and whether you got approved by calling this number...1800-480-1870 and ask them that you want to know the status of your app. They might ask you if you received a confirmation number. Just tell them that you didn't and they'll ask for your SSN.

When i apped. I got approved message and it will take 7-10 days before i received my card box.

Thanks
Message 15 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wish Chase would pull EX on me.  I got an FICO (not FAKO) score of 715 and I applied for the student card.  I hope that they don't blacklist me from Providian since they bought Wamu and Wamu bought Providian.
Message 16 of 23
pattycake
Established Contributor

Given the way Chase is treating people right now, I would not app with them for a new card or CLI.  I have a Freedom MC at $3700, and I'm not going to mess with the karma I have going.  They pulled EX for me, and they soft pull pretty frequently. 
pattycake's FICOs: 6/2/10 - TU: 708; EX: ???; EQ: 749
Message 17 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yesterday I put an investigation for EX on a derog, and I just received an email that it has been deleted.  Now I have to wait on TU to delete it and i'm all set.

Now at least BofA will approve me because they pulled EX (they told me to wait until the derog is taken off the EX and then they'll approve me.) 

Message 18 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

@FretlessMayhem wrote:

Not sure if you qualify for NFCU but they gave me $25,000 in unsecured credit with a 658 EQ, however my EQ report is clean.

Must be nice NFCU denied me at 665 EQ. My baddie was a late, on a Sallie Mae student loan two years ago. Other than that no collections, public record or anything showing..

Message 19 of 23
bigtim
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Chase does not always pull EQ.  Chase is unpredictable.  There have been reports of Chase pulling any of the three, and it's not just based on state.

I applied for a Kohl's card recently and Chase pulled my Experian.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Recent Cards:
12/2012 - Discover (ICL 3,375 CLI to 5,375 05/2014)
12/2013 - Chase Freedom (ICL 3,500 ACLI to 4,500 07/2014)
03/2012 - Gander Mountain MC (WFNNB) 7,000 CL
04/2012 - Ace Rewards Visa (US Bank) 12,000 CL
Back to gardening for a year or two
Message 20 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.