cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number of Flexible Spending cards you have?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Number of Flexible Spending cards you have?

1. BOA WMC

and all of my amex cards although 1 is technically NPSL not FS.

Not sure about the Amtrak as it hasnt reported yet...have had the card since september! ummm okk AMEX lol

Message 21 of 28
OmarGB9
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Barclays Rewards World MasterCard
Capital One Venture

Last App: 1/10/2023
Penfed Gold Visa Card

Currently rebuilding as of 04/11/2019.

Starting FICO 8 Scores:

Current FICO 8 scores:

Message 22 of 28
icyhot
Valued Contributor

BofA Cash
VenturE
CSP
Citi AAdvantage
Spark Select
Ch 7 BK discharged 12/2018
Bank Cards: NFCU Flagship Rewards $25K | NFCU Cash Rewards $20K |NFCU More Rewards Amex $17K | PenFed Power Cash $12.5K | PenFed Platinum Rewards $12.5K | PenFed Pathfinder Rewards $10K | PenFed Gold Card $7.5K | PayPal Cashback Mastercard $5K | Apple Card $3.5K
Store Cards: Bergdorf Goodman $10.5K | Neiman Marcus $7.5K | Care Credit $7K |
Scores: EX 656 | EQ 667 | TU 680

Goal Card: Amex Platinum (Amex IIB, waiting for 5 year mark)
Message 23 of 28
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

i have 12

DW has 6

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 24 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

1. BoA cash rewards VS
  2. Barclays sallie mae WMC
  3. Chase Freedom (even though it reports as regular CC, I've actually gone over limit without getting declined)
  4. Citi dividend WEMC
  5. Citi prestige WEMC
  6. US bank cash+ VS

I won't count citi DC WMC or cap1 QS WMC, because neither reports as FSCC or lets you go over limit.

Message 25 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have 6 that actually report as "Flexible Spending"

1) Sallie Mae WMC

2) Venture VS

3) Marriott VS

4) AARP VS

5) Freedom VS

6) US Bank Cash+ VS

I have a Quicksilver WMC and a Double Cash WEMC, neither of which report as being flexible spending. I think my DC is a fake WEMC. Smiley Tongue

Message 26 of 28
bldmt
Regular Contributor

Sorry, I know this is an old post but, as I was reading through and it brought a hypothetical question up.

Let's say that lender A gave someone a card with x SL but, is reporting the card as FS. If that someone then applied for a card with lender B, would lender B in their UW process say OK lender A gave them a decent SL and, they also have enough faith in the borrower to allow them to go over that limit. Just wondering if it would matter at all with lender B.

For the exercise, let's assume that the borrower has good scores, income that supports, and no negatives.

Message 27 of 28
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

@bldmt wrote:

Sorry, I know this is an old post but, as I was reading through and it brought a hypothetical question up.

Let's say that lender A gave someone a card with x SL but, is reporting the card as FS. If that someone then applied for a card with lender B, would lender B in their UW process say OK lender A gave them a decent SL and, they also have enough faith in the borrower to allow them to go over that limit. Just wondering if it would matter at all with lender B.

For the exercise, let's assume that the borrower has good scores, income that supports, and no negatives.

No.... If that was true my citi Double cash wouldn't of started out at $2,300 or whatever it was and didn't have to take 2 HP's to get a CLI to $3,700 then $5,400. My BOA MLB has $17,000 and my Amex ED has $12,000 limits. My Chase Freedom has $9,000 and Citi Thank you has $8,800. Just got approved for my Citi AA Plat for $5,500 afte taking some CL from my Citi simplicity and $2,000 with my Amex Hilton card. Did get my largest intial limit from sync with the new Ebay mastercard with a $5,000 limit and this is after they just denied me CLI for my Amazon store and American eagle store cards lol

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 28 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.