Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OFFERS...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OFFERS...

I was planning on gardening for a while..and POOF, AMEX sends me an offer for the SPG card...I called, cs rep says not all get them(offer) and a RSVP # is listed for id to specific offer..no guarantee it will be approved he says but with offer, more get approved than turned down...

.....Anyone have any experience with this?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: OFFERS...

@Anonymous wrote:

I was planning on gardening for a while..and POOF, AMEX sends me an offer for the SPG card...I called, cs rep says not all get them(offer) and a RSVP # is listed for id to specific offer..no guarantee it will be approved he says but with offer, more get approved than turned down...

.....Anyone have any experience with this?

Does it show on their Website when you check for prequals as well with a specific apr offer ?

Message 2 of 6
longtimelurker
Epic Contributor

Do you want/need the card?   Just because they offer....

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Definitely check for pre-qual offers on their website. Is the card something you need or can find a use for?

Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I wasn't aware AMEX has a prequalify site or program....

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

I wasn't aware AMEX has a prequalify site or program....

Yes! Do you have a card with them currently? If so you have to go incognito, if not go to their website and under all charge/credit cards there is a check for offers option and that brings you to their pre-qualified screen Smiley Happy

Edited because I can't stand when I have a typo.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.