cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

Re: OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

@Florida1990 wrote:

Congrats looks like you have many prime cards; do you actually need more?

That's what I am thinking. I am not sure if I need another credit card. But if I apply, I have a feeling I'll get a huge limit for the Freedom. 

Message 21 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Creditaddict wrote:

Since you already have 2 Chase accounts, if you take one of these pre-qual I wouldn't be surprised to see a HUGE CL (especially on the Marriott)

That's what I am hoping for. I really want to apply. But I am not sure if there is a need. I only have the itch because it is the first time I have ever been pre qualified. 

Message 22 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

At 21 years, you have done a lot if you have those credit cards in your siggy. Keep up the gr8 job.

I highly doubt they're 21 if they're MSD on the Amex is 1993. (But that's just me. lol)

I am 21. I was an AU on an Amex, and was backdated to the opening date. I am not sure if I can post a picture of my ID with my first and DOB only showing. That way your doubts are gone Smiley Tongue

Message 23 of 27
-NewGuy-
Moderator Emeritus

@heyarrnold wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

At 21 years, you have done a lot if you have those credit cards in your siggy. Keep up the gr8 job.

I highly doubt they're 21 if they're MSD on the Amex is 1993. (But that's just me. lol)

I am 21. I was an AU on an Amex, and was backdated to the opening date. I am not sure if I can post a picture of my ID with my first and DOB only showing. That way your doubts are gone Smiley Tongue

Congrats bud, that's a great feeling for sure. The Freedom is indeed a great companion for the CSP. Meeting the 5x cap equals 30k points a year, 33k if you also have Chase checking. Marriott's free night is nice, but their devalued points make it a poor choice for general spend (although great if you actually frequent their hotels).

Message 24 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@-NewGuy- wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@KennyRS wrote:

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

Congrats bud, that's a great feeling for sure. The Freedom is indeed a great companion for the CSP. Meeting the 5x cap equals 30k points a year, 33k if you also have Chase checking. Marriott's free night is nice, but their devalued points make it a poor choice for general spend (although great if you actually frequent their hotels).

Thank you! 

Yes, that's what I was thinking. The Freedom would make a great companion. I am torn haha. I don't like inquiries. 

Currently I use the Ink Plus at Staples and a buy those magic little plastic square things to get 5 points per dollar at restaurants and gas stations(I only use Shell).

And that limit is capped at 50k. So I am not sure if I do need the Freedom. 

Message 25 of 27
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

Thank you Smiley Happy I have tried my best! And yes, they are my accounts! Just downgraded to BC. I need to change my siggy. 

Screenshot from 2014-07-21 09:12:45.pngScreenshot from 2014-07-21 09:11:16.png

Wow man, u really are awesome. Smiley Happy

25k + 15k = 40k – credit limit at 21 – that’s like wowww. Continue doing whatever ur doing. Im sure u will be successful in life, actually u already are!!!

And no doubt, if you apply, ul get huge limits on the Freedom. How many inquiries are you at now? 

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 26 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Chaselover wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

Thank you Smiley Happy I have tried my best! And yes, they are my accounts! Just downgraded to BC. I need to change my siggy. 

Screenshot from 2014-07-21 09:12:45.pngScreenshot from 2014-07-21 09:11:16.png

Wow man, u really are awesome. Smiley Happy

25k + 15k = 40k – credit limit at 21 – that’s like wowww. Continue doing whatever ur doing. Im sure u will be successful in life, actually u already are!!!

And no doubt, if you apply, ul get huge limits on the Freedom. How many inquiries are you at now? 

Thank you so much! You're too kind! I am sitting at 76k of available limit ATM lol. A bit much for me, but it's nice. I've really tried!

I am at 5 on Experian, 3 Equi, and 4 TU. Not too many. 

Message 27 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.