cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

tag
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

I am actually pre-qualified for something hahahha. 

This is so exciting! All I've ever been pre-qualified for is First Premiere Bank -_-.

I checked Chase pre-qual today, and they are offering me the Freedom @ 13.99%. Their best APR at the moment. I am also pre-qualified for the Marriott and United Explorer. 

Ugh, I want to apply now Smiley Sad haha. 

Message 1 of 27
26 REPLIES 26
-Wade-
Valued Contributor

Re: OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

@heyarrnold wrote:

This is so exciting! All I've ever been pre-qualified for is First Premiere Bank -_-.

I checked Chase pre-@qual today, and they are offering me the Freedom @ 13.99%. Their best APR at the moment. I am also pre-qualified for the Marriott and United Explorer. 

Congrats Smiley Happy

"Garden Club Member " Old user name newportguy*** Current Score: myFico EQ - 830 (07/16/2015) Discover TU Fico - 833 (09/03/2016) EX Fico - 839 ( 09/01/2016 ) ******* Amex - BCP 11.5K * Discover - IT 43.5 K * U.S. Bank Cash + Visa Signature 15.3 K * PenFed - Cash Rewards 15K *PenFed Power Cash 19K ** Amex - GDSM 10K ******FICO 800 Club Member ******* EQ 830 *** TU 833 *** EX 839 ***
****** Last HP & New TL was March 6th 2014 *** GOAL: No HP's or New TL's for 2 + years and 840's Scores ******
Message 2 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@-Wade- wrote:

@heyarrnold wrote:

I checked Chase pre-@qual today, and they are offering me the Freedom @ 13.99%. Their best APR at the moment. I am also pre-qualified for the Marriott and United Explorer. 

Congrats Smiley Happy

Thank you! I have the itch to apply now haha. 

But I don't want my AAOA to take a dive :/ But it would be a good companion for my CSP. Decisions are tough.

Message 3 of 27
js0319
Established Contributor

Is the APR on the pre-qual any indication or potential approval?

AMEX PRG - NPSL I AMEX Everyday Preferred - $34.8k I Capital One Venture - $20k I Chase Sapphire Preferred - $25.5k I Chase Southwest Rapid Rewards Premier - $20.7k I Barclay Arrival + - $10k I Capital One Quicksilver - $10k I NFCU Flagship Rewards Visa Signature - $15k I NASA FCU - $10k I Texell FCU Visa - $5k I Chase Freedom - $9.9k I Citi Double Cash - $7.8k I Discover IT - $5k I NFCU CLOC - $15k I Total Unsecured Credit - $188,700

EQ FICO - 714 (5/24/16) I TU FICO - 772 (5/24/16) I EX FICO - 770 (5/24/16)
Message 4 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@js0319 wrote:

Is the APR on the pre-qual any indication or potential approval?

If you're approved, that will be your APR Smiley Happy Your credit, at the time of application, must be in equal or better state than when the pre-qual offer was generated. 

Message 5 of 27
Jerry45
Valued Contributor

How is Chase on age of accounts? Is it true they want one year minimum? Thanks

Message 6 of 27
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats on your pre-quals! Super jealous of them. Chase I think is holding out right now since I'm carrying a balance on my slate. lol

Message 7 of 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! What are you going to app for?!
Message 8 of 27
Smooth954
Regular Contributor

Congrats I feel your pain. I'm holding out on a chase pre-qualified app as well on a freedom. I'm going to behave myself and just wait till reports are prime for optimal consideration. 

Myfico (7/16/14): EQ:736, EX:678(Prosper 7/16/14), TU:691(5/29/14)
Wallet:

Message 9 of 27
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on your pre-qualification!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 10 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.