cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

tag
Chaselover
Frequent Contributor

Re: OHHH MMMMMM GEEEE. I am finally pre-qualified.

Congratzz buddy !!

At 21 years, you have done a lot if you have those credit cards in your siggy. Keep up the gr8 job.

In a committed relationship with Chase from 12/2012.
Age: 26, Income: $59,240/-, Current score: TU from CK: 750/A (12/24/14), TU Vantage score from CK: 775/C (12/24/14), Experian from Creditsesame: 717, Equifax from myfico: 724, Overall Util: 1% (12/24/14), Total credit limits: $62,150, In the garden from 12/19/2014, AAoA : 7 months, Oldest account: 8 months, Newest account: 1 week, HP: 18.
Message 11 of 27
Florida1990
Frequent Contributor

Congrats looks like you have many prime cards; do you actually need more?

Pre-CH7 Scores- TU 584 EX 540 EQ 581
Post-CH7 Scores- TU 656 EX 630 EQ 670

Navy Fed Cash Rewards-$4,500, Credit One MC $500, Credit One VS $700 Ollo Platinum MC $900, Avant MC $1,000 Primor Secured Vs. $200, Wayfair $750, Eddie, Jcrew, Boscov $250-$300.
Message 12 of 27
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Since you already have 2 Chase accounts, if you take one of these pre-qual I wouldn't be surprised to see a HUGE CL (especially on the Marriott)

Message 13 of 27
Kenny
Moderator Emeritus

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

At 21 years, you have done a lot if you have those credit cards in your siggy. Keep up the gr8 job.

I highly doubt they're 21 if they're MSD on the Amex is 1993. (But that's just me. lol)

Message 14 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Jerry45 wrote:

How is Chase on age of accounts? Is it true they want one year minimum? Thanks

I don't think so. My CSP turns a year old this August. I applied for the Iink Plus in April. 

Message 15 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@KennyRS wrote:

Congrats on your pre-quals! Super jealous of them. Chase I think is holding out right now since I'm carrying a balance on my slate. lol

Lol thank you! This is the first time that I am actually pre-qualified for anything! All I would ever get were pre-quals for first premiere bank lol

Message 16 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats! What are you going to app for?!

I am thinking of applying for the Freedom to compliment my CSP. I do not stay at the Marriott enough to justify the card, or fly united enough lol

Message 17 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Smooth954 wrote:

Congrats I feel your pain. I'm holding out on a chase pre-qualified app as well on a freedom. I'm going to behave myself and just wait till reports are prime for optimal consideration. 

Awesome! Self control is great. I am not sure if I should apply either. It's a tough choice! I didn't want to apply for any more cards until January. 

Message 18 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@MissMoni223 wrote:

CONGRATS on your pre-qualification!!!

Thank you MissMoni Smiley Happy

Message 19 of 27
heyarrnold
Valued Contributor

@Chaselover wrote:

Congratzz buddy !!

Thank you Smiley Happy I have tried my best! And yes, they are my accounts! Just downgraded to BC. I need to change my siggy. 

Screenshot from 2014-07-21 09:12:45.pngScreenshot from 2014-07-21 09:11:16.png

Message 20 of 27
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.