Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK I hate Cap 1 a little less now.

tag
fot1
Established Contributor

OK I hate Cap 1 a little less now.

I was just able to PC my old Orchand bank/ Cap one card to the quicksilver card.. It still won't get much use.. but nice to earn points when it does.

Too many to list..
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

Re: OK I hate Cap 1 a little less now.

Congrats! Thanks for sharing.

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 2 of 7
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

How much less?
Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 7
fot1
Established Contributor

@CreditMagic7 wrote:
How much less?
Smiley Happy

"No longer on the chopping block when AF comes due"- less lol.

Too many to list..
Message 4 of 7
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

@fot1 wrote:

I was just able to PC my old Orchand bank/ Cap one card to the quicksilver card.. It still won't get much use.. but nice to earn points when it does.

Grats Smiley Happy

Message 5 of 7
TiggerDat
Valued Contributor

I too hate them a little less since they started changing, but not that much less!  I just wish they would convert my other two accounts to World cards, so that I can get the same treatment I get on my Signature card.  In some ways I hate them more now for that.  Calling up on the Signature card is so much different than on the other two.  One would think they would have sense enough to at least change them in some ways to keep the contrast from being so vivid!

It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.....
Always follow these rules: Only take a HP for a new account. Always use the best rewards card for that reward category. Don't close a card unless you know you really should. Never use more than 35% of a credit limit. Recon as much and as best you can. Use the introductory period to the best advantage. Get the signup bonus. Whenever possible PIF or balance transfer so you pay less in interest. Never give an excellent rating when it is actually the norm. Always look for a discount as more is always better.
Always accept candy from strangers because they have the best candy or from people you know have good candy.
Message 6 of 7
alvon123
Super Contributor

congrats

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.