Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OK. Let's try GEMB CLI then

tag
Changingmantra
Established Contributor

Re: OK. Let's try GEMB CLI then

After a month of hacking my CLs to the tune over $1500.00 en total, I actually got a CLI from JCP of $1250.00 tonight.  My CL was originally $250.00. I hae had the card since March or April and used it just once about 6 weeks ago.  The flat out closed my Lowes account.  I am going to call Lowes tomorrow and see if I can get my CL reinstated.
Message Edited by Changingmantra on 12-10-2008 08:13 PM
*Note to self* Remember why and for how long you had to rebuild in the first place! One Day at a Time, One Day at a Time!
Message 11 of 17
WhirledPeasPlease
Moderator Emeritus

Old Navy -- went from 500 to 800 (online request)
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
From 700 in 2008 to 498 in 2012...
4/23/12 -- BK 13 date of filing EQ = 505
4/18/12 -- EQ 498
12/5/13 -- EQ 669
Here we go.... back on track.
Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I got small CLI via luv button on website. $400-$600 after having the Chevron card for about 4 months. It is better than nothing, and an indicator that I am doing the right thing and my reports are improving. Baby steps! Hopefully by the time I am in the 700's, and app for a real credit card, they will still be available to people with less than 850 fico scores.
Message 13 of 17
granny031350
Established Contributor

I just received a cli from Jc Penny for 150.  Now I am at 550.00   It was a nice surprise this am. Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

On 12/08/2008 I went onto the GEMB Lowe's site and I hit the "increase credit line" button and they added an additoinal $1250 to my credit line.

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I also got a CLI on 12/08/2008 (WalMart Discover, used the "luv button" on walmartcreditcard.com, got increased from $900 to $1650; the account is six months old).
Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have a SAMS card and last march them decreased my CL BY 30.00 and they told me it was because of my credit.  I called and told them I don't agree as there were no real changes in my credit but now this month they decreased my CL to $100.00 and told me again it was because of my credit.  My credit score dropped a little bit because of my utilization but my sams club card I PIF each month.  I could not find a reason that they would do that.  I have not gone there since.  I can't understand it but what can you say.  I have gotten responses from many others on this site that the same exact thing has happened but they were decreased by 100's of dollars.  So good luck with them.
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.