cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OKay!!! I got the Nerve to apply For Navy Federal Card!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OKay!!! I got the Nerve to apply For Navy Federal Card!!!!

I have been a member of Navy federal for a year! Going in I knew I didnt have a high enough score to get anything well today I got an alert and my score is 682EQ... so U knw I want the love....... I called in an requested the Rep said which card do u want? I said IDK  I havent applied for anything in a year! I got 26pts last month just for appl for Cap One anywhoo she said ok where sending yr app for approval? What does this mean? I called back 2hrs later and they said status pending my husband applied they flat out denied him right theN? whats my odds? I have 2 baddies from 05 thts about it one is 40 bucks med bill and a 500 collection also from 2005  
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OKay!!! I got the Nerve to apply For Navy Federal Card!!!!

IT took them a week and we had to send in income verification but we got a cc with a 25k credit line about a week after applying (online though)

MY dh's scores are between 715-750

Mine are between 685-709 (I think they're in my siggy) (our baddies are all over 4 years old and are in the 30 day late category)

Plenty of people around here with a score silmiar to or lower that yours have been approved

Good luck Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 17
smallfry
Senior Contributor

682? Bet they give you at least 15K. They're really busy. Expect to wait a couple of days. Good luck.
Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank u!!! But I dont have any credit cards??? this would be my first limit LOL... But whatever it is I will take it ! and Im so much Wiser with my credit now! I wont risk my Good scores! Ive come from the 500 's.........   
Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW thts a Big Jump lol the highest I ever had was 1,000 lol but this is my first time reaching 682!!!
Message 5 of 17
smallfry
Senior Contributor

When I got approved for a Navy Federal Visa and Mastercard both for 20K each all I had was a maxed out Capone 5K card. I didn't even ask for any amount that's what they gave me. Be positive. Smiley Happy
Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok Thank U!!! I will post results they said it takes up to 24 hrs or two to three days ! Im so excited Im at loss for sleep ? LOL I love Navy Federal theyve treated me so well all I have is Chk/Savings/Certificate.... 
Message 7 of 17
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Same EQ of 682 FWIW. You can call and bother them anytime. Middle of the night too. Smiley Happy
Message 8 of 17
FretlessMayhem
Senior Contributor

I applied with a 656 EQ score and was approved for $15,000 on a Mastercard and $10,000 on a line of credit. You shouldn't have any problems.
Here we go again...
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ok Thank U!!! Ive spent Hourssssssssssssssssss trying to learn how to IMPROVE my score so the Reward" will be well worth the long hours of being A FICO ADDICT!!!!lol 
Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.