Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG 2 in 1 day... PayPal VS. PayPal Extras MasterCard!! LONG

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

OMG 2 in 1 day... PayPal VS. PayPal Extras MasterCard!! LONG

So since getting this card I have turned it into my primary and with hoidays and all Heavy use and was at the 2k limit and now returns and payments are starting to post so I have started using again but I know that a large return was completed yesterday so I log in and look at transactions, I don't have any showing since 12/31. I call and talk to "sarah for over 15 minutes who does see #10 transactions but since I can't see them she says she has to transfer me to PayPal.com customer service.... I say paypal.com has nothing to do with my Credit Card unless I am paying or refunding on PayPal using the credit card, all these pending transactions having nothing to do wtih PayPal... she insists they have to fix it, so I said the only way I will let you transfer me is if you stay online and we work this out with the 3 of us.

So Stephanie comes on the line and says okay I understand you can't see your transactions in PayPal? I said no I can't see transactions on my MasterCard!

She- You will be able to see ALL transactions on your PayPal IF you used your MC, She further states that if I am not able to see the transactions and she can't she believes I didn't actually use my card!! (So Basically at this moment I am on the floor LAUGHING my head off, mind you her snippy attitude was going off the rail by the second) So I say Sarah please inform us how many transactions are pending on my MC from Jan 1 - today. She starts counting, 10 she says.

Back to Stephanie at PayPal, you tell us where you used your card today and if Sarah can see it (forget what was said exactly but she wanted me to prove that I actually wasn't so stupid that I thought I used a credit card I didn't and this part may have come before I asked Sarah to name how many transactions... but anyway I was like my receipt is just in other room (tracking money this month for new budget!) anyway on my way to get the receipt I said when this is verified you better change your tone because it has gotten really ugly and I won't tolerate it.  So read transaction Sarah Verifies and finally we get Stephany to say this is not a PayPal issue, these are MC transactions (oh wait is this the part where I get to say told you so) well that didn't happen because Staphanie said get a supervisor Sarah and said bye and hung up!

Supervisor tells me in 2 seconds on phone it's a PayPal Website and this is a PayPal issue if I can't see things on the website!

I was like WHAT, Where did you just come from! we just spent 36 minutes with PayPal, they don't issue my card, GE does, you work for GE, yes but I don't handle the website!! went back and forth a few times and then she said anything else? 

Everyone makes fun of me because they always see me with issues with banks and credit cards and the time it takes me to deal with things... I'm really starting to believe them and I need to go eat because this has put me over the edge today.

In the end this could have been resolved with a symbol our system is a little behind on technology, you may mot see transactions for up to 72 hours! SIGH

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
learnin113
Established Contributor

Re: OMG 2 in 1 day... PayPal VS. PayPal Extras MasterCard!! LONG

Yeah i noticed that paypal is very slow on posting transactions.  its a lil frustrating to say the least.

Message 2 of 4
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I thought this was another app thread lmao

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 3 of 4
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@LS2982 wrote:
I thought this was another app thread lmao

LOL

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.