cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!! Best Buy CLI less than two weeks after approval!

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

OMG!!! Best Buy CLI less than two weeks after approval!

I just received my Best Buy credit card this week after being approved last week.  I was in need of a bump in the credit limit so it can help my utilization when it reports since I used alot of the original limit to buy a Macbook air.  Well, I went for it online and was approved!! They raised my limit from $1800 to 2700!!  I'm so happy that now when it reports it won't hurt my utilization as much as it was going to!  Any little helps!

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Best Buy CLI less than two weeks after approval!

@TeeandDee wrote:

I just received my Best Buy credit card this week after being approved last week.  I was in need of a bump in the credit limit so it can help my utilization when it reports since I used alot of the original limit to buy a Macbook air.  Well, I went for it online and was approved!! They raised my limit from $1800 to 2700!!  I'm so happy that now when it reports it won't hurt my utilization as much as it was going to!  Any little helps!

Now thats awesome!!!! Was it a HP???

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 3
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Re: OMG!!! Best Buy CLI less than two weeks after approval!

Yes!! I was hoping for a bit more of a cushion for when it reports since I made a large purchase on it.

I did some research on here about BB cli requests and found some that said it was a soft. Ill find out tomorrow morning for sure if I get an alert or not..hoping NOT...LOL!!!!
Slowly building....
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.