Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG!!!! Chase Freedom AUTO CLI!!!!!!!!

tag
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

OMG!!!! Chase Freedom AUTO CLI!!!!!!!!

OMG!!!! I am so super excited!!!! SIgned on to my Chase Freedom account today and saw they gave me a $500 auto CLI!!!!!  I can't believe it! I was totally not expecting to receive an auto CLI from Chase because from what I've heard, it's very rare that Chase does that.  

My starting limit was $1,000, I've had the account since January.  So now it's $1,500.  I want to thank you all on this board because following your advice has really helped me on my credit repair journey.  Smiley Happy   Gardening is HARD....but pays off!

Slowly building....
Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Karunch
Contributor

Re: OMG!!!! Chase Freedom AUTO CLI!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!  Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 18
RockinRay
Valued Contributor

Awesome - congrats! Use them well and they will continue to grow with you!

Ray

** Every Card has a Job, and Every Card does its Job **
Message 3 of 18
searchingfor67
Established Contributor

Congrats! Good job...
TU FICO: 772 (Discover) • Exp FICO: 772 (Citi)

Amex BCE $13K | Amex Costco TE $10.4K | Amex SPG $5K | Chase Freedom Visa Signature $15K | Chase Sapphire Preferred Visa Signature $15K | Chase Ink Plus World Elite MC $5K | Citi TY Preferred World MC $10.1K | Citi Forward $10K | Citi Diamond Pref $7.6K | Discover IT $9.9K | JP Morgan Chase Select Visa Signature $9.2K | NFCU CashRew Visa Sig $25K | NFCU LOC $15K | NFL Visa Signature (Saints) $8.1K | USAA Amex $11.3K | USAA World MC $11.5K
Message 4 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, I have to say I hope Chase throws one my way sometime.

Message 5 of 18
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

Thanks y'all! Smiley Happy

I've been using the heck out of this card, and sometimes I've paid in full, sometimes I've paid a huge chunk, but left a small balance.  Not sure if there is a "formula" or not, but it's encouraging to see whatever it is, they've liked it enough to grant me an auto.  This also helps my utl!

Slowly building....
Message 6 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just got one as well, at the 6 month mark, from 1500 to 2000. I was under the impression they didn't auto-CLI for some reason, but I guess I was wrong. Curious as to how often they'll keep going...

Message 7 of 18
TeeandDee
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I just got one as well, at the 6 month mark, from 1500 to 2000. I was under the impression they didn't auto-CLI for some reason, but I guess I was wrong. Curious as to how often they'll keep going...

I was too cassembler!!  Which was why I was so darn surprised to see one!Smiley Happy  It would be nice if they will keep going with it!! LOL!!  Guess time will tell.

Slowly building....
Message 8 of 18
calihlove75
Established Contributor

Congrats! I also received a small auto CLI from Chase after the 4th statement on my Amazon Rewards and was pleasantly surprised. I have only had the freedom card a couple of months so only time will tell!

100% Ficos: EX 780 , TU 783, EQ 776 inquiries last 2 years/1 year/6 months: EX-0/0/0, TU-0/0/0, EQ-1/0/0~ last credit card app 6/24/13- New car loan 3/8/2014- Discover IT $12,500~Kohls $1000~Amex BCE $4000~ Walmart Discover $7500~NFCU Signature CashRewards $23,300 Chase Freedom MC $6000~ Chase Amazon Visa $1900~ Cap 1/HSBC MC $3800~ Amazon Store $7000~ Fingerhut $1050
Message 9 of 18
frugalQ
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!! It's a great feeling! I hope Chase gives me an auto CLI after my six month mark.
AmEx Green NPSL | Amex BCP 16K | Citi Simplicity 10k | Discover IT 9K | Chase Slate 7.5K | Amex Hilton HHonors Surpass 7K | Capital One QuickSilver 6K | Home Depot 5k | Chase Freedom 4.5K | LOC 2.5K
Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.