cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG GE CLI ONLINE BUTTON BACKKK!!???

tag
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

Re: OMG GE CLI ONLINE BUTTON BACKKK!!???

YAYYYYYYY LITHIUMMM!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe, it will just take them a few days to get the rest of the "live" clis up and going online. It only makes sense that they'd do it sense we're getting closer to the holidays!

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 11 of 55
navigatethis12
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

My walmart link is live but my amazon says call please! Hopefully this is a sign that they are bringing them back! I like the online better then the automated phone crap.

I like online aswell. The automated thing kept declining and saying it was more than their policy allows. Customer service transferred me to an underwriters who raised the limit in less than a minute. I never had problems online either.

Message 12 of 55
flowfaster
Established Contributor

I am at 10K already should I go for it?  Amazon account still says to call in.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 13 of 55
swpopham
Established Contributor

Go for it 10k is my next request
"As long as the music is playing, you've got to get up and dance," he said. "We're still dancing."---Prince CEO Citi Bank

"Money isn't the most important thing in life, but it's reasonably close to oxygen on the "gotta have it" scale". ~Zig Ziglar
Message 14 of 55
MyCreditSucksTheMost
Contributor

I tried and it was not able to process currently... but than again my account Is only 2 months old, and I did have my cli double 2 weeks ago... soooo.. I'lll try again in december.

Staring Scores:Transunion-636 Equifax-618 Experian- 640 (8/12):
Current Scores:Transunion-717 Equifax-(?) Experian 726(as of 11/18/13):

Goal 760 Across the Board:

Message 15 of 55
jsucool76
Super Contributor

Anyone try paypal? Did they ever have one? Not at home right now, or I'd check myself.
Message 16 of 55
Elcid89
Contributor

@MyCreditSucksTheMost wrote:

I tried and it was not able to process currently... but than again my account Is only 2 months old, and I did have my cli double 2 weeks ago... soooo.. I'lll try again in december.

I got the same response that you did - not able to process. Adding to my earlier comment, I never check this card (as I don't use it, ever, for any reason), so I failed to notice that my CL for this account has already automatically increased on its own. I have no idea when this happened, so I suspect that's why I got the response that I did. It would seem that the button is once again active.

FICO 04 scores: 809 (EQ) 812 (EX) 818 (TU)

Amex Platinum NPSL - Citi HHonors Sig. $58k - BMW Ultimate $40k
Chase Sapphire Preferred $62k - Merrill Lynch + Signature $41k - USAA Rate Advantage $28k
NFCU Flagship Signature $50k - USAA Cash Rewards AMEX $28k
Citi Platinum Select / AAdvantage Signature $31k - Chase Amtrak Rewards World MC $41k

Message 17 of 55
youngandcreditwrthy
Senior Contributor

I don't think Paypal has ever had a CLI request button online.....At least not the Paypal Extras MC that I have hasn't ever had it...

Yeah, even if you get the UWs to do a CLI or if it's an AUTO CLI, it still counts as a CLI... so you gotta wait LOL....

Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Message 18 of 55
john398
Senior Contributor

As far as I can tell Pay Pal smart connect does not have a CLI feature either
Message 19 of 55
JonStur
Established Contributor

You had me intrigued so I had to see for myself. Luv button was there. Filled out info and hit the button......congradulations your new credit line is $5300.00!!!  A $1200 increase!!! Now I think I'll accept the offer for my Discover when it arrives....

Starting Score: TU 595 EX 600 EQ 585
Current Score: TU 820 EX 825 EQ 812
Goal Score: 800 Club (Mission Accomplished)

Amex Platinum, Amex BCP $17.5K, 5/3 Sig $10K, Capital One Quicksilver 15K, Walmart 10K, US Bank Cash+ 15K, Sam's Club 10K, Chase Freedom $6K, Discover More $15K, Chase United Club MileagePlus $33K, Costco $6K, CapOne Quicksilver One $7K, Cap One Quicksilver $5K, Amazon $3K, Barclays $12.5K, Home Depot $7.5K, AppleCard $6K
Message 20 of 55
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.