Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OMG! I got the Zync!!!

tag
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: OMG! I got the Zync!!!

@bichonmom wrote:
Well, I finally pulled the trigger, and I got it! I can't believe it. I was sitting with my fingers crossed saying, "please, please, please..." while it was processing. It seemed to take FOREVER! It was probably only like 30 seconds, but seemed like FOREVER! Smiley Very Happy Finally, the message popped up, saying, "Congratulations, you're an American Express member." yay!

I have a couple of questions. I believe people have said that my EX FICO will be on the letter that comes after the card, is that right?

Also, when should I ask about backdating? Now, or after I get the card? And what is the best number to call for that?

Thank you to this wonderful forum! I didn't think I could ever get an Amex again, and never would have known about Zync if I hadn't found the forum. Smiley Happy

Congrats!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 21 of 45
Scene
Regular Contributor

It's one nice looking card, that is for sure! The rewards on the other hand aren't as nice but it's a nice card to get your foot in the door with American Express,

Message 22 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@mAndrew1980 wrote:

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!! That is awesome! Do you have any baddies on your EX? Curious to hear. I think we both got the Barclays card at the same time (Nov 11) so maybe in a few months I'll get approved for a Zync as well.....

Thanks! No baddies on any CR. it fell off last month. I'm a tad nervous about Barclays. Hopefully they won't freak out. I wasn't really thinking about them when I apped. I just knew I wanted the backdating ASAP. Smiley Very Happy
EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 23 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@rbizzle wrote:
Hurry up and go to Costco and apply for the true earnings like you said!! Lol
I just did! Was out running errands and had planned on going to Costco to app since they're having an Amex drive this week. I got the Amex Costco, too. Only $2k, but it's a start. Smiley Happy

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 24 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Scene wrote:

It's one nice looking card, that is for sure! The rewards on the other hand aren't as nice but it's a nice card to get your foot in the door with American Express,

Well, for me, since I don't travel much, this actually has better rewards for the AF. Smiley Happy

Message 25 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Thank you everyone for the good wishes!!! Smiley Very Happy I can't wait to get the card in the mail. Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 45
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@bichonmom wrote:

@rbizzle wrote:
I just did! Was out running errands and had planned on going to Costco to app since they're having an Amex drive this week. I got the Amex Costco, too. Only $2k, but it's a start. Smiley Happy

Congrats x2 then!

        
Message 27 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Revelate wrote:

@bichonmom wrote:

@rbizzle wrote:

Congrats x2 then!

Thanks! Smiley Happy

Message 28 of 45
Guava
Established Contributor

Congrats bichonmama Smiley Very Happy Feels great to have an AMEX I bet!

Starting Score (08/11/11): TU08: 643
Current Score: TU08: 741
Goal Score: Stay in the 700s; keep reports clean

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 29 of 45
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@Guava wrote:

Congrats bichonmama Smiley Very Happy Feels great to have an AMEX I bet!

Amazing! Smiley Very Happy Thanks!

Message 30 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.