Mega Contributor
LS2982

Re: OMG..STUNNED

drkaje wrote:

Some companies offer income sensitive repayment but you'll make very little progress on principle.

My credit is fine (now) but there was tons of school related credit spending and even a year of student loan payments that had to be charged! I basically have to take on more debt in hopes of finally getting things right, LOL!

Good news is my last late anything ages off this October. Regardless of DTI, or utilization, I'll have a spotless record. :smileyhappy:

Now that is cause for a HAPPY DANCE!!! (Just don't be too loud, you may have to tell your neighbors "Sorry for party rockin") :smileyvery-happy:

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
EX (PLUS) 583 EQ FICO 565 TU FICO 590 3/15/2011 / Goal Scores: 720
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Senior Contributor
drkaje

LS2982 wrote:

drkaje wrote:

Some companies offer income sensitive repayment but you'll make very little progress on principle.

My credit is fine (now) but there was tons of school related credit spending and even a year of student loan payments that had to be charged! I basically have to take on more debt in hopes of finally getting things right, LOL!

Good news is my last late anything ages off this October. Regardless of DTI, or utilization, I'll have a spotless record. :smileyhappy:

Now that is cause for a HAPPY DANCE!!! (Just don't be too loud, you may have to tell your neighbors "Sorry for party rockin") :smileyvery-happy:

I have to hear their dogs. A few minutes of my yelling shouldn't be a big deal. :smileyhappy:

The company associated with my last baddie has already shown goodwill and removed a few blemishes. It was a one time adjustment from someone at the top so there's nothing to do but let it gracefully age away.

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 754 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Mega Contributor
LS2982

drkaje wrote:

LS2982 wrote:

drkaje wrote:

I have to hear their dogs. A few minutes of my yelling shouldn't be a big deal. :smileyhappy:

The company associated with my last baddie has already shown goodwill and removed a few blemishes. It was a one time adjustment from someone at the top so there's nothing to do but let it gracefully age away.

:smileyvery-happy:

Crank that volume up then!!

Silver Spade Garden Club Member - Last App 12/16/13 - Looking for a clean slate NO INQ's / Diamond Inspired!
Starting Score:
Current Score: EX FICO (PSECU) 671 (myFICO) N/A / EQ FICO 679 / TU08 FICO 678 / TU VS 706 3/6/2014
Frequent Contributor
payingoffdebt001

[ Edited ]

Congrats MELTON and all those others that got the increase with NFCU!!!    I joined Pacific Marine Credut Union Last year (May 11) and I'm just gardening to get my scores in a sweet spot so I can apply for their Visa Card.   My step son is a Marine and was a member so that helped me get in.  I did at one time see where it said  my "friends" can join, only costed me $25 to get set up and it was all done online. Of course now I use it for all my checking needs and use their direct deposit for my payroll.

I'm so glad I did it when I did - thanks to this board!!

I just checked the website and maybe its changed regarding Friends joining, or maybe its just not on the website:

You qualify for membership if you:

Live, Work or Worship in either San Diego, Riverside, or San Bernardino Counties.

Are an immediate family member of a current PMCU member.

Frequent Contributor
Mellon

update.. I applied for an increase on my NavCheck currently at 1K ..asked for 5k... APPROVED!!.. today has been an amazing credit day!!!

| NFCU Cashrewards $14,000 | NFCU Platinum $12,000 | NFCU Navchk $10,000 | Amex BCE $3,000 | Amex HHonors $1,700 | Chase Freedom $3,300 | Chase Sapphire Preferred $5,000 | BOA 3-2-1 $5,000 | Barclays Apple $4,450 | CapOne Quicksilver $1,000 | OCCU Beaver $5,000 | CITI Diamond Preferred $2,500| Citi TYP $5,000 | GTE FCU $3,000 | | Discover IT $3,500 | Walmart Discover $8,000 | NCSECU $750 | NASA FCU $2,000| Chase Slate $4,000 | Barclays Reward MC $1,500| Best Buy $3,000 | Wells Fargo $3,000 | Chase Amazon $3,000
Senior Contributor
drkaje

Awesome!!

Starting Score: 675
Current Score: EX 754 FICO, EQ 737FICO, TU 738
Goal Score: 776 FICO

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Gray

Anyone can join USAA or Pentagon Federal Credit Union. The only limitation with USAA is no auto/property insurance. How to join PenFed, make a one-time donation to the Military Family Association: https://www.penfed.org/howToJoin/overview.asp
Mega Contributor
LS2982

Gray wrote:
Anyone can join USAA or Pentagon Federal Credit Union. The only limitation with USAA is no auto/property insurance. How to join PenFed, make a one-time donation to the Military Family Association: https://www.penfed.org/howToJoin/overview.asp

The situation I was just in with USAA the past week I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy. Downright horrendous CS.

Starting Score:

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+