Reply
Senior Contributor
Posts: 6,260
Registered: ‎08-16-2012
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line? I want to close my $1700 OB and move it to my $5k C1!
Marriott PR$25k | BCE $24.5K |BankAmericard Visa $25k| BOA Better Bal $17.5k |Wmt Discover $12.5k | BR Visa $17.5k | Amex Delta Gold $10k | Discover IT $10k | Paypal Extras MC $15k | Amazon Store $10k|Smile Gen $7.25k | Dillard's $10k | West Elm $4k| Express $3.05K | Mypoints.com Visa $4.5k | Freedom Visa $1k| Amex Surpass $1k
Established Contributor
Posts: 523
Registered: ‎10-25-2012
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO


youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line?

To an existing C1 line, or OB to a new C1? Because, all OB lines will be an official C1 line by this summer.

NFCU CashRewards $13.5k | AMEX BCE $15k | Lowes $17k | Sportsmanss guide $7.6k | Chase Freedom $1k | Discover IT $4.4k |
Walmart $8k | Gordman's $2950 |

Contributor
Posts: 93
Registered: ‎08-21-2011
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

[ Edited ]

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line? I want to close my $1700 OB and move it to my $5k C1!

Earlier this month I emailed the CEO and got a call from a rep in the EO for C1.  She told me that she would handle my C1 request and forwarded my request to her counterpart for OB since the conversion is not yet complete.  I got a CLI on the C1 card with a soft pull (I confirmed with her that it was a SOFT and it was).  I also asked her if they would be combining accounts in the future and she said that it was unlikely since they don't even do it for two C1 accounts.

 

For the OB card, a different person called me from that EO and told me that it would be a HARD pull for them to do a manual review for a CLI on the OB card.  I declined because I didn't want an inquiry due to an OB inquiry that would probably be denied anyway! 

 

Hope this all helps...

 


NEW GARDEN CLUB MEMBER as of 3/23/2013. No activity until 8/2015 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Score:
626
Current Score (as of 3/19/2013): 663
Goal Score: 750.
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Posts: 115
Registered: ‎05-10-2010
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

Just spoke to EO today no combining capital one card with HSBC/Orchard card they will be two separate accounts, HP required for any orchard CLI request.

Valued Member
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎10-15-2012
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO


missji wrote:

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line? I want to close my $1700 OB and move it to my $5k C1!

Earlier this month I emailed the CEO and got a call from a rep in the EO for C1.  She told me that she would handle my C1 request and forwarded my request to her counterpart for OB since the conversion is not yet complete.  I got a CLI on the C1 card with a soft pull (I confirmed with her that it was a SOFT and it was).  I also asked her if they would be combining accounts in the future and she said that it was unlikely since they don't even do it for two C1 accounts.

 

For the OB card, a different person called me from that EO and told me that it would be a HARD pull for them to do a manual review for a CLI on the OB card.  I declined because I didn't want an inquiry due to an OB inquiry that would probably be denied anyway! 

 

Hope this all helps...

 


Same exact senario for me, except I let OB do the HP. They approved and doubled up my CL to 5k

src="http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/i/custom/FFC_Icon.gif">Starting Score: 652
Current Score: EQ 685 TU 683 EX 699 (their sites FAKO) all as of 03/02/13
Goal Score: 700


Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Contributor
Posts: 93
Registered: ‎08-21-2011
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO


Jkusa wrote:

missji wrote:

youngandcreditwrthy wrote:
Does anyone know if C1 will move over an OB credit line to a C1 credit line? I want to close my $1700 OB and move it to my $5k C1!

Earlier this month I emailed the CEO and got a call from a rep in the EO for C1.  She told me that she would handle my C1 request and forwarded my request to her counterpart for OB since the conversion is not yet complete.  I got a CLI on the C1 card with a soft pull (I confirmed with her that it was a SOFT and it was).  I also asked her if they would be combining accounts in the future and she said that it was unlikely since they don't even do it for two C1 accounts.

 

For the OB card, a different person called me from that EO and told me that it would be a HARD pull for them to do a manual review for a CLI on the OB card.  I declined because I didn't want an inquiry due to an OB inquiry that would probably be denied anyway! 

 

Hope this all helps...

 


Same exact senario for me, except I let OB do the HP. They approved and doubled up my CL to 5k


Congratulations! (I'm insanely ticked at myself right now for not taking the HP!)


NEW GARDEN CLUB MEMBER as of 3/23/2013. No activity until 8/2015 unless it's an auto CLI.
Starting Score:
626
Current Score (as of 3/19/2013): 663
Goal Score: 750.
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
New Contributor
Posts: 119
Registered: ‎03-12-2013
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO


kerbear1969 wrote:

Just spoke to EO today no combining capital one card with HSBC/Orchard card they will be two separate accounts, HP required for any orchard CLI request.


Guess I lucked out then... SP for my Orchard

Moderator
Posts: 27,206
Registered: ‎09-13-2012
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

My DH got an APR reduction and AF waived but no CLI at this time....that was about 3 weeks ago
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 283
Registered: ‎02-05-2012
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO

I just recieved a CLI from 300 to 1000 and a annual fee waiver. No APR reduction from Capital One EO but ORCHARD BANK EO..

 

So YES THEY ARE GIVING INCREASES! I OPENED MY ACCOUNT MAY 2012 RECIEVED INCREASE 4 DAYS AGO! BAM!!

Last App: 9/16/13
BK Discharge: 6/12
NavyFCU Flagship Visa Sig $10k | NavyFCU nReward Secured $500 | NavChek $5k | Walmart $600 | Capital 1 Quicksilver $750 | Capital 1 Plat $1k | Kays $400 | Amazon $600 | Express $250 |
Established Member
Posts: 38
Registered: ‎03-16-2013
0

Re: ORCHARD BANK EO


ihatemyscore wrote:

I just recieved a CLI from 300 to 1000 and a annual fee waiver. No APR reduction from Capital One EO but ORCHARD BANK EO..

 

So YES THEY ARE GIVING INCREASES! I OPENED MY ACCOUNT MAY 2012 RECIEVED INCREASE 4 DAYS AGO! BAM!!


Aint that a B****!! They told me they were not doing cli's..

Rebuilding since BK Discharge on 09/2006
Gardening Since 02/19/2013
Credit.com (707) Credit Sesame (801) Walmart (709) Credit Karma (688) Quizzle (714)


Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.