Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORCHARD BANK

tag
corymcd88
Valued Contributor

Re: ORCHARD BANK

@mxp114 wrote:

Maybe (hopefully) they are finally merging the two systems, then we can register on capitalone.com Smiley Very Happy It seems that is coming soon, since a few portfolios now have new plastics with CapitalOne logo.

I hope, I want to see what kind if card I will get with Captal One.

Message 11 of 16
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

@calihlove75 wrote:

Maybe they are consulting with Capital one about reviewing their CLI policies and and have decided to manually increase everyone's credit limit tenfold Smiley Wink These things take time..lol

I think pigs will start flying before that ever happens...lol.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 12 of 16
LesWH
Established Contributor

I have a friend who worked for HSBC and is now over at Capital One after the purchase of the portfolio that included Orchard Bank.  She told me that yesterday Capital One started talking about graduating the Orchard Bank secured cards.  Nothing is definite yet, but for those of you that have secured cards through Orchard Bank, you may be getting upgraded to unsecured!

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 13 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@LesWH wrote:

I have a friend who worked for HSBC and is now over at Capital One after the purchase of the portfolio that included Orchard Bank.  She told me that yesterday Capital One started talking about graduating the Orchard Bank secured cards.  Nothing is definite yet, but for those of you that have secured cards through Orchard Bank, you may be getting upgraded to unsecured!

Cap One secured cards don't unsecure to my knowledge, I wonder why they would look at doing this for Orchard and not for the rest of them?  

        
Message 14 of 16
LesWH
Established Contributor

They are actually considering the Capital One cards as well.  It isn't just the Orchard cards.  Because this was a thread about Orchard, I only said Orchard.

NFCU Signature Visa Cash Rewards, NavChek, Citi AA AMEX, Cap1 Cash Rewards, Discover IT, Home Depot, Sears, Walmart, Chase Freedom, AMEX Green, Lowe's, AMEX BCE, Chase Sapphire Preferred, AMEX Hilton Honors Surpass, PayPal Extras MC, PenFed Platinum Cash Rewards, AMEX Platinum

GC Challenge: App Free since 1/8/13. No more apps til 2014

Message 15 of 16
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@LesWH wrote:

They are actually considering the Capital One cards as well.  It isn't just the Orchard cards.  Because this was a thread about Orchard, I only said Orchard.

Ah good times.  If C1 cards started graduating that'd be most excellent.  They're already good secured cards in their own right, but it'd be nice to get that additional benefit too.

        
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.