cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ORCHARD Card gone

tag
momerrier

ORCHARD Card gone

Well I've had the HSBC Orchard card with a $500 limit since 08 when I needed to start over.  I've raised my scores from the low 500s to 635-683 depending on bureau.  I have been looking to get a big boy card and researching scores needed an approved all over the web.  Make more money than i ever have and have no mortgage payment nor car payment.  Pretty much decided I could qualify for Quicksilver One but then though to be sneaky I would call CapOne and tell them I have Orchard, and Best Buy with them and have never been granted a CLI - "should I apply for QSone or just ask for a CLI on my Orchard? "  :-)   Thinking I might avoid a hard pull. 

The guy who sounded like he might be in Jamaica and was in a very busy call center told me today is the first day of the change over from Orchard to CapOne and it was his first day working the account.  Said all Orchards are going to be switched to QS One cards.  I checked my Orchard account online and was told to reregister with CapOne which I did. HE said I could try the online CLI or the phone automation.  I tried online and was given the 10 day response ;-(

Anyway, thought some of you might want to know today is the day.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
creditwatcher2012
Frequent Contributor

Re: ORCHARD Card gone

Just got off the phone with c1, they said that the new card will be a capital one classic card.. not a QS 

Message 2 of 5
lakerfan2011
Regular Contributor

yeah the quicksilver is for people that had the cash back feature on there cards. the other get the classic card.

Message 3 of 5
djc1puno
Valued Contributor

did the migration today on my orchard...mine changed to a platinum...gonna wait a bit and try to pc or at least get a cli and cut the annual fee.

GARDEN GOAL: MARCH 2014
LAST APP: 08/20/2013
---=[NORTHBOUND]=---
Message 4 of 5
injustifiiable
Valued Contributor

My account migrated yesterday and it's just listed as a Platinum MasterCard. The new card I'm supposed to get it pretty plain looking so I already went and designed a new one on the Image Card site.

Scores 5/15/2016 (clean reports!): TU Walmart FICO: 696 | EQ FICO: 679 | EX AMEX FICO: 680

In my new wallet: American Express Green EMV: PSL $2000 | BankAmericard Cash Rewards Visa EMV: $2500 | Citi AAdvantage Platinum Select World MasterCard: $6400 | Barclaycard Arrival World MasterCard: $1000 | Discover IT: $2500 | Amazon Rewards Visa Signature: $1500 | Chase Freedom: $1500 | Capital One QuicksilverOne MasterCard: $2100 | Target: $2800 | J.Crew $21,550 | Marvel (Captain America) MasterCard: $6000
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.