Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OVERSTOCK 12MONTHS INSTALLMENT PLAN

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

OVERSTOCK 12MONTHS INSTALLMENT PLAN

hello, I need some advice, I plan to buy something on my Overstock card for 12months interest free monthly installment.

my big question is, does it appect my utilization?  even though its a 12 month installment ?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: OVERSTOCK 12MONTHS INSTALLMENT PLAN

@Anonymous wrote:

hello, I need some advice, I plan to buy something on my Overstock card for 12months interest free monthly installment.

my big question is, does it appect my utilization?  even though its a 12 month installment ?

Yes it still affects your utilization.  Overstock reports as a credit card account not as an installment loan and that offer will report your balance just as if it was on a regular credit card

Message 2 of 4
Zorasmiles
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Yes it still affects your utilization.  Overstock reports as a credit card account not as an installment loan and that offer will report your balance just as if it was on a regular credit card

Agreed!

FICO scores are your calling card to the business world. Build a negative reputation and those doors are hard to open, find that perfect balance of credit responsibility and those doors open when you desire them.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info!!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.