Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odd...Chase inquiry not showing up

tag
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Odd...Chase inquiry not showing up

I pulled my daily report from USAA today and as yall will recall, I had both my EQ and EX reports pulled when I applied for the Chase Amazon Rewards Visa.  I wasn't too happy about that at the time but loved fact I got instant approval for card.  Fast forward to Saturday, I apped for Freedom around 9:00 pm and was approved Sunday morning around 9 am.  The lady told me they pulled EX for the card.  However, my USAA report doesn't show it.  Could there be a delay from over the weekend of the inquiry showing up? Or did they actually use the old HP's?

CHASE BANK NA
800-955-9900
PO BOX 15298
WILMINGTON, DE 19850
 Experian®Equifax®TransUnion®

Business NameCHASE BANK NACHASE BANK USA, N. A 
Inquiry Date9/12/20129/12/2012 
Business TypeBank Credit CardsNational Credit Card Cos.

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
adavis425
Established Contributor

Re: Odd...Chase inquiry not showing up

Same here Duncanrr. I apped for Freedom and BCP on Friday. AMEX instant approval, reconned the Freedom on Saturday. The AMEX inq is already listed (also pulled from USAA), but nothing from Chase. Wouldn't it be nice if it just didn't show up? Smiley Happy

Edited for spelling.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 2 of 9
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

If it doesnt show up I expect Wolf and company to be here telling me to go for 6 for 6 again Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 9
adavis425
Established Contributor

Yeah, I followed that thread this weekend. Thought surely you'd go for it. And with a free inq, why not? Smiley Happy  If mine doesn't show up, I'm going for a Mastercard. Don't know which one yet, but I'm researching.

AmEx Platinum | AmEx BCP | AmEx Delta Gold | CSP | Chase Freedom | NFCU cashRewards Visa Sig | NFCU Plat MC | WM MC | Discover it | JCP

Message 4 of 9
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

Unless something unusual happens I don't plan on apping for a while. My plan is to app for Amex and non-Amex card at same time so I can keep up AAoA. Since I apped for freedom I'm -1 in that hole. So the next card I have to app for will be an Amex.

Message 5 of 9
adavis425
Established Contributor

Aahhhh, the science of credit! There really is method to the madness. Smiley Tongue My new AMEX comes with 11 years of backdating. It's a 'lil somethin'.

Message 6 of 9
emptypockets
Valued Contributor

It is possible that they used the same hard pulls for both cards. I apped for CSP and freedom maybe 8 days apart, and they used one pull.

CC's: AMEX (4), Alliant Visa, PenFed AMEX, Pen Fed Promise, Citi (3), Chase (5), US Bank Cash+, Huntington Voice, Nasa Plat Cash Visa, Barclay's Visa, Discover IT, Cap One QS, BOA (2), BMW Visa, 5/3 Real Life Rewards MC; FNBO Amex; Comenity Visa/MC (3), Ebates Visa Siggy, Nordstrom Visa, Walmart MC, Sam's Club MC; A few assorted store cards.

Current Scores (09/2017): EQ My Fico: 786; TU MyFico: 799; EX (My Fico): 797
Message 7 of 9
adavis425
Established Contributor

@emptypockets wrote:

It is possible that they used the same hard pulls for both cards. I apped for CSP and freedom maybe 8 days apart, and they used one pull.

I got CSP back in May, I believe. Not that I'm looking for an inq. I won't miss it at all if it doesn't show up.

Message 8 of 9
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

I just pulled my Experian daily (yes Im addicted to monitoring my credit) and not listed there either.  This would be fair if they didnt pull the credit again.  I was 4 days apart and they pulled two reports for first card.  If they didnt pull new reports then I was basically pulled once for each card...I can live with that Smiley Happy

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.