Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odds of NFCU CC Approval

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Odds of NFCU CC Approval

First, welcome to the forum, for many of us, the best decision that we have ever made to improve our credit healthSmiley Happy

Welcome to Navy as well, a truely fantastic CU who even for those of us economically challenged,lol, has been a blessingSmiley Happy. You know you are on the right path when Admiral Wade Dalton graces the " other" forum with his presenceSmiley Happy. Hes's been a great member who helps guide many in the Navy thread and youll definetly see me and a couple other posters like Jago22, popping in every once in awhile to share our support. Best of luck on reestablishing your credit hope to see you aroundSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:
First, welcome to the forum, for many of us, the best decision that we have ever made to improve our credit healthSmiley Happy

Welcome to Navy as well, a truely fantastic CU who even for those of us economically challenged,lol, has been a blessingSmiley Happy. You know you are on the right path when Admiral Wade Dalton graces the " other" forum with his presenceSmiley Happy. Hes's been a great member who helps guide many in the Navy thread and youll definetly see me and a couple other posters like Jago22, popping in every once in awhile to share our support. Best of luck on reestablishing your credit hope to see you aroundSmiley Happy

@Anonymous man AJC...we all know YOU are the Admiral!! Our new friend @Fr3sh had some outstanding success tonight! Go Navy!!

Smiley Very Happy

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Navy Fed was very generous to me with 28K @ around 696.  BUT - had the income and liquid assets.  If they offeer secured - take it.  They are very good to their members.

Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

wrote:

@Anonymous Fed was very generous to me with 28K @ around 696.  BUT - had the income and liquid assets.  If they offeer secured - take it.  They are very good to their members.

@Anonymous bring up an AWESOME point @SKSH! 

@Fr3sh was able to get a great card with a super nice SL but for anyone reading this thread and wondering if they may/may not be approved...take the secured card and be thrilled about it because once you have a card, it all starts growing from there! Secured cards graduate and there are more posts then I can remember about members having a secured card for $500/$100 +/- and then applying for a second card after they had built some history for a few months and bamm, they got the second card, unsecured with a nice limit.

@ANY card at NFCU is a winner and thanks for the reminder @SKSH!!

Smiley Very Happy 

Message 14 of 15
UncleB
Credit Mentor

This thread is now locked and closed to new messages.

The new thread can be found here:  http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Credit-Card-Approvals/APPROVED-Navy-Federal/td-p/5157734

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.