Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odds

tag
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Odds

Just wondering what you guys and gals think odds are of getting a Care Credit account?  Me and the DW need some dental work and vision stuff.  Scorewatch score 567, TU per Wal Mart 622, 602 CS score. 

Without getting into super detail.  I have a couple of newer accounts (Wal-mart, Discover IT secured, Express, HSN).  There are baddies on my reports, I believe all are over 2 years old.  I have several good standing accounts. 

I just want this and I'm done for a while.  Need the work and needed the work for a long while Smiley Happy

Thanks for any input you can provide.  And more information can be provided on request Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Odds

@Jarnog wrote:

Just wondering what you guys and gals think odds are of getting a Care Credit account?  Me and the DW need some dental work and vision stuff.  Scorewatch score 567, TU per Wal Mart 622, 602 CS score. 

Without getting into super detail.  I have a couple of newer accounts (Wal-mart, Discover IT secured, Express, HSN).  There are baddies on my reports, I believe all are over 2 years old.  I have several good standing accounts. 

I just want this and I'm done for a while.  Need the work and needed the work for a long while Smiley Happy

Thanks for any input you can provide.  And more information can be provided on request Smiley Happy

Id say since you got Walmart, you have a chance... they pull TU

Message 2 of 4
mt2va
Established Contributor

I got approved this morning for $500 instant with TU (FICO) of 585.  I only had 1 inquiry on my TU CR.  I had about 6 or 7 collections accounts reporting.  (all are paid offf though)  And my utilization was around 70%.  (this was an accident as I thought all my CC I had paid off had already reported so I think my score would have been higher with 0% utilization) 

Starting Scores 10/12: EQ 460 (FICO)/TU 502 (FAKO)/EX 474 (FAKO)
(7/14): EQ 572 (FICO)/TU 624 (FICO)/ EX 612 (FICO)

Current (2016): EQ 605 (FICO)/TU 657 (FICO)/EX 646 (FICO)

Message 3 of 4
Jarnog
Frequent Contributor

Thanks for the responses.  I dunno...I am on the fence.  I have a few recent inq on my TU.  The IT secured, Wally and probably at least one more maybe more. 

I don't mind taking another INQ as I plan to garden for at least a year or so (minus cli requests, SP that is).  But as always and as all of us have had, that feeling of getting shot down is so disheartening LOL.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.