Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Of Category Cards and Such Things... as the Cash+

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Of Category Cards and Such Things... as the Cash+

Love USBank.
If you have a relationship with them they will love you. I have said before open a Savings with them or a Checking.... and then they will work for you. Preapprovals will come in, reckons accepted.
Besides Discover this is my fav and most used card. The categories are great and the reward payment options are great. I love US Bank customer service. All around a great card. (And it looks nice too!...lol)
Message 21 of 25
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have one, the Visa Sig Cash+.

By far my lowest SL for a card - I was getting 20k+ limits and these guys gave me $1000 to start.  No CLI yet either.

I use fast food and movie theaters.  I travel alot and subway is my main source of food.

I was told they were difficult to get, I was instant approved for 1k with scores in the 780s.  Income 100k.  10% or less usage.

Overall pretty standard, nothing special.  I apply the cash back to my statement and move on.

Message 22 of 25
Blodreina
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I have one, the Visa Sig Cash+.

By far my lowest SL for a card - I was getting 20k+ limits and these guys gave me $1000 to start.  No CLI yet either.

I use fast food and movie theaters.  I travel alot and subway is my main source of food.

I was told they were difficult to get, I was instant approved for 1k with scores in the 780s.  Income 100k.  10% or less usage.

Overall pretty standard, nothing special.  I apply the cash back to my statement and move on.

That's ridiculous.

Message 23 of 25
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Love USBank.
If you have a relationship with them they will love you. I have said before open a Savings with them or a Checking.... and then they will work for you. Preapprovals will come in, reckons accepted.
Besides Discover this is my fav and most used card. The categories are great and the reward payment options are great. I love US Bank customer service. All around a great card. (And it looks nice too!...lol)

It's been my experience that checking customers seem pleased with there banking relationship with both US Bank and Chase. This has seemed to help with getting credit card products from these banks in particular.  Not sho much with some of the other large banks. Interesting data points. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 24 of 25
noobody
Established Contributor

I love US bank, got the card when they came out on June 2012, 12k SL after 3day waiting. With no prior relationship. one of my higher CL at the time.
They keep sending me those 4.5K sp CLI offer through email at one year mark. which i do not take as 12K is more than enough for a capped reward card.
Will apply their checking account once big bonus offer come back
EX819 1HP|TU797 1HP| EQ(Fico8 BankCard)841
Message 25 of 25
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.