Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off topic- I DID IT! I GRADUATED!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Off topic- I DID IT! I GRADUATED!

Ok- this is seriously off topic but thought I would share the new as I have been biting my nails for a practicum grade that had a ridicoulously hard teacher and I knew my work was not at my normal A level-

I graduated !!! I got to walk the line in May but I HAVE MY DEGREE- FOUR YEAR- THAT'S RIGHT BACHELOR'S DEGREE IN OCCUPATIONAL TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT!

And even better, please say prayers and keep your fingers crossed, I might find out about a job interview tommorrow at the local college!

Those of you who know me remember that I also had this semester where I was prematurely funded for loans at the graduate level and they rescinded them so I had to come up w/ over 6500 in cold cash quickly to pay off loans... had it not been for this board I would have even had 6500 in available credit to even make the payment...and it was you all on here that told me to not be freaking out about bringing my utils so high at the moment as I would be graduating soon...it has been a long time since utils have been so high.

But I did it!

Now the action plan is to continue grad school, get a better paying job. ahem, make a transition into a new career,

AND PAY DOWN THOSE DARN UTILS!!! (They are at zero perc. but one of them end soon- a couple of mos so will have to figure that one out.)
Message 1 of 45
44 REPLIES 44
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Off topic- I DID IT! I GRADUATED!

Super Duper Congrats & Good Luck!
Message 2 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thats awesome!! Congrats grad!!
Message 3 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Well done!!
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 4 of 45
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats. I am sure it was very hard work. I am sure every minute of it is worth it.
Message 5 of 45
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

The only problem I had with graduation was that life was never as much fun again  Smiley Very Happy
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 6 of 45
orl2185
Established Contributor

Super Duper Congrats NP.... GL with the Interview. Will wait for the followup there... give us the great news 2morrow...Smiley Wink
Message 7 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

orl2185 wrote:
Super Duper Congrats NP.... GL with the Interview. Will wait for the followup there... give us the great news 2morrow...Smiley Wink

Thanks so much to everybody. Trying not to freak out if they don't call me tommorrow, I asked last week when they thought they would know something and they said "by Wednesday" so, as I know they need someone badly, I am hoping for the call tommorrow. But again, will try not to freak out if I don't hear anything.
Message 8 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats, now go answer that phone!
Message 9 of 45
stpn2me
Frequent Contributor

Congradulations,

That is an investment that will pay for itself many times over.
TU - 673 EQ - 672 EX - 669 as of 13 Nov 2015
Message 10 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.