Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Off topic- I DID IT! I GRADUATED!

tag
SmartCookie
Valued Contributor

Re: Off topic- I DID IT! I GRADUATED!

netpanther.... congrats!!!!  That's great!  Good luck on the job prospect... fingers will be crossed for ya here!

What a way to be ringing in the New Year!  I'm so happy for you!   Woohoo 

EQ 787 EX 781 TU 737 11/17/07 *** I am not an attorney. If I was, I might not clip coupons. If you want legal advice, consult an attorney. If you want my personal opinion, feel free to consider my posts***
Message 11 of 45
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Oh, np, I am SOOOO happy for you! You have worked your patootie off, and I still think that your posts on that eternally long thread about how useless credit is should count as your senior honors thesis! Smiley Very Happy

Sweeeeeet!
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 12 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations and good luck with interview tomorrow!

Very exciting news indeed!
Message 13 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

haulingthescoreup wrote:
Oh, np, I am SOOOO happy for you! You have worked your patootie off, and I still think that your posts on that eternally long thread about how useless credit is should count as your senior honors thesis! Smiley Very Happy

Sweeeeeet!

OMG! I had forgotten all about that one! That person would just not give up would they? No talking sense once they have the "Dave Ramsey" fever huh?

Oh well, it was fun. I take that back. That poster was a little perturbing. Oh well. Ce la vie!
Message 14 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Smiley Wink I knew you would make it!
Message 15 of 45
SonorityGenius
Established Contributor

CONGRATULATIONS!!
+ * +~netpanther~ + * +
omfoslsdldpdpas

Sorry just had to make it exciting for ya!! =) I know it takes A LOT of effort, these four years I have left are KILLING me!s
Message 16 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much! You will make it- I spent years going back and forth to finish my associates, going to work, then going to school, then finally the last year and a half really buckled down and went to night school- and did have a  3.8 until this last course. Ended up w/ a  3.44- waiting to see if they will round it up for **bleep** Laude status, I doubt it though.

Keep it up! You will make it!

OMG!! I just tried to write down the Latin version of "come Laude" and the board's script "BLEEPED" IT FOR ME!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Who would have thought Summa **bleep** Laude would be a bleep!!!

Message Edited by netpanther on 12-18-2007 10:34 PM
Message 17 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

It did it again!!

It's Latin board scripting people!
Magna **bleep** Laude! Magna **bleep** Laude!

ROFLMAO!!!
Message 18 of 45
Anonymous
Not applicable

It did it again!

Ok, I will quit being childish and stop!
Message 19 of 45
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Magna with Laude! With High Honors!! with Moby Richard Honors!!! OMG
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 20 of 45
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.