Super Contributor

Re: Oh GE CLI! Where art thou? ;)

Lol MJ!!!
Message 21 of 34
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

Finstar....ooooohhhhhhh, that's pretty!!! I love it!! I like well manicured lawns and gardensSmiley Happy I'm seriously in the garden though... No way in HELL I'd be approved for anything right now, especially if they pulled EQ lol!!! Goal is 2 yrs to let everything age and Inquiries age off and down to 0. Even then im not even sure I'd be approved for DCU or Discover. I've got plenty to build withSmiley Happy

Smiley Surprised It sounds like you and Yude are joined at the hip! That sounds just like something he would say! Smiley Very Happy

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 22 of 34
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Hi pizza1, I've added your bronze spade, you're all set !

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 23 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:
Lol MJ!!!

Wow that spade sureeee is pertttty/pretty Lol

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 24 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Thanks Pizzadude!!! Smiley Wink MJ... Thanks for getting it for me!!Smiley Happy
Message 25 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

Lmao pizza you're hilarious! Smiley Happy
Message 26 of 34
Scupra
Super Contributor

Always love these rants..uh I mean, THREADS! hahaha just kidding with you Pizza! Hoping you get some CLI's! I agree with CA, just take the plunge and get the 2nd NFCU card already Smiley Very Happy

edit: I have wanted to apply for an Amazon card and have frozen all my reports to prevent myself...but seeing how upset you are with them helps more hahahaha

Filed BK7: 7/2012 (start score EQ 560 / TU 529) Discharge 10/2012
801 EQ FICO 06/2022
797 TU FICO 04/2022
793 EX FICO 04/2022
$30k NFCU Platinum | $30.7k NFCU cashRewards Sig | $15k NavChek | $7.1k Cap1 Quicksilver | $10k Amazon Store | $19k Cap1 VentureOne | $16k Barclay Aviator | $5k Chase Freedom | $5k Chase Sapphire Preferred | $9k Costco Visa | $20k AMEX BCE | AMEX Gold | NFCU Platinum #2 $19.3k | Apple $8.5k
Message 27 of 34
baller4life
Super Contributor

I second that apping for the 2nd Navy Fed card. Go go go go!!! Lol
Message 28 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Baller, CA, and Scupra... That's why I've only been in the garden for a monthSmiley Sad I did app for 2 nd navy card and declined! Smiley Sad I refused to take some off My 10K and open one up that way. I may break down though at some point, but for now I like my 10k limitSmiley Happy
Message 29 of 34
1GaDawg85
Valued Contributor

go for that second NF card! 

FICO 5 ,4, 2 - 10/2023                            FICO 8 - 10/2023                                   FICO 9 - 10/2023                                   FICO 10 - 10/2023

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.