Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh GE CLI! Where art thou? ;)

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Oh GE CLI! Where art thou? ;)

So, if you've been around these forums long enough and actually read them in depth like I do, you'll know that I'm luv button happy. It's s SP so what's the big deal. I have 5 GE cards, and 2 Comentiy cards that I will for the heck of it press the button daily, or every few days. And sometimes I'm surprised with a tiny cli lol! Both of the Comenity cards have gotten cli, and 2/5 GE cards have since opening. I really want one on my GAP card. That sucker better have one by Christmas, $200 cl buys me a pair of socks, and I use the card monthly!! Amazon I don't really care about I've the card twice, but the others I use monthly, and love them! Me posting this is basically keeping me in the gardenSmiley Happy  oh, and don't tell me to call India credit solutions and ask for $10k... That only works for reports that are 98% clean and no major derogs...they're worthless to people like me who have bKSmiley Happy

credits:

"FinStar".... This isn't a "rant" Smiley Wink

"MJ".... It's only a sp... I'm still in the garden! LolSmiley Happy

Message 1 of 34
33 REPLIES 33
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

Re: Oh GE CLI! Where art thou? ;)

You remind me of someone I know. . . me, LOL!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 2 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Apply for the 2nd Navy Credit card, you are wasting valuable sp months Smiley Tongue

Message 3 of 34
FinStar
Moderator Emeritus

Smiley Tongue

Message 4 of 34
coldnmn
Mega Contributor

It's possible pushing the CLI button daily makes you look desperate for credit in their computer algorithm. 

Discover IT $17k / US Bank Ace (VSig) $13.5K / US Bank Cash+ (VSig) $13.5k
Sam's Mastercard $15k / Walmart Mastercard $10k / Blispay $7.5k PayPal Ex MC $10.8k
CareCredit 5k / Husq $5k / Cap1 QS $4.5k / Barclay Ring $5.35k / Citi DC (WMC) $12k
Gardening Date 7/01/16 / MyFico 08: EQ 801 / TU 777 / EX 771 / 06/08/17
Message 5 of 34
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

@coldnmn wrote:

It's possible pushing the CLI button daily makes you look desperate for credit in their computer algorithm. 

WE ARE - $200 at GAP BUYS SOCKS... Didn't you READ... Smiley Tongue

I like my line, "No CLI?... I HAVE MORE CREDIT LINE ON MY GAS CARD!"

Message 6 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Lmao Finstar!!! Hahaha. I love those pics!!! I wish I know how do upload some like that!! Makes me laughSmiley Happy

Cold.... I don't think they can really see it... The computer sees it, and basically if an actual person did hopefully they would be like..."mmmm, she has hot the button daily for 6 months straight. Do you think she's trying to tell us something that maybe her CL is not enough?? " ........ Wow, if only! Smiley Wink Plus... I like you! You're always the voice of reason! Smiley Happy
Message 7 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

CA!!! Lmao!! We are desperate for a CLI!! Hahahahha!!
Message 8 of 34
myjourney
Super Contributor

@pizza1 wrote:

So, if you've been around these forums long enough and actually read them in depth like I do, you'll know that I'm luv button happy. Oh really I didn't know that ROFLOL

It's s SP so what's the big deal. I have 5 GE cards, and 2 Comentiy cards that I will for the heck of it press the button daily, or every few days. And sometimes I'm surprised with a tiny cli lol! Both of the Comenity cards have gotten cli, and 2/5 GE cards have since opening. I really want one on my GAP card. That sucker better have one by Christmas, $200 cl buys me a pair of socks, and I use the card monthly!! Amazon I don't really care about I've the card twice, but the others I use monthly, and love them! Me posting this is basically keeping me in the gardenSmiley Happy  oh, and don't tell me to call India credit solutions and ask for $10k... That only works for reports that are 98% clean and no major derogs...they're worthless to people like me who have bKSmiley Happy

credits:

"FinStar".... This isn't a "rant" Smiley Wink

"MJ".... It's only a sp... I'm still in the garden! LolSmiley Happy Lol Carry on then Smiley Tongue

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 9 of 34
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Hey CA... I think between my "rants", and your constant apps and crazy recon conversations l, we keep the gardeners entertainedSmiley Wink
Message 10 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.