Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Oh no.. Not Nordstrom

tag
orl2185
Established Contributor

Oh no.. Not Nordstrom

Got the great news today in the form of snail mail. As of Aug 09, new apr on non store purchases. New apr 14.90, but apr stays the same for store purchases. Oh well, life continues.. Won't be using this card much outside of Nordstrom store as much now.

Kinda feel bad for those who only got visa but don't have store nearby.

Few more changes to the terms as well.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: Oh no.. Not Nordstrom

Hi, stranger, how have you been??

APR is irrelevant if you don't carry balances, but I know you know this. Smiley Wink
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 2 of 3
orl2185
Established Contributor

Re: Oh no.. Not Nordstrom

@haulingthescoreup wrote:
Hi, stranger, how have you been??

APR is irrelevant if you don't carry balances, but I know you know this. Smiley Wink

I'm great.. been a really long time since I posted lol. Great hearing from you as usual...Smiley Happy For me it's no big deal but, I'm sure this will hurt others who use their cards outside nordstrom. Seems they need the business much more than before at the stores themselves.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.