Involus
Regular Contributor

Re: Oh what the hell. It's $25 Amex credit

First mission down.

Message 11 of 48
flowfaster
Established Contributor

Here is a tip. For vehicle missions you can speed to the end of the level with wasting time killing everything.

Amex BCP/BC/Zync - Amex Business GR - Barclays NFL Visa Sig 49ers/Arrival - BoA BBR - Cap 1 Quicksilver - Citi Forward/Preferred - Chase Amazon/Freedom/Ink Plus - Discover IT - Fidelity Amex - GECRB Amazon/Walmart - PenFed PRV - Target - USAA Amex - US Bank CASH+/Club Carlson
Message 12 of 48
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

Hey folks, where do I figure out how to sync my amex cards to xbox?  I have two cards and I want to take advantage.  Is this done through a website?

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 13 of 48
Duncanrr
Valued Contributor

You can only sync one card per Amex card. First go to Facebook on your computer (not mobile device) and like Amex. There will be an app on their page for syncing. Do that and get code from their site.

Login to Xbox live and then goto games section. Browse titles and search for Amex. Enter code from Facebook and enable the various offers. Then just play the game or go to AMC movie, etc.

(To other post, I played though while thing and didn't skip cut screens or other things. I like to play the game and not just get achievement Smiley Wink )

Starting Score: EQ 551 TU 548 CK 607on 6/8/12, EX 542(AMEX pull 3/4/12)
Current Score: EQ 808 TU --- EX --- CK 804(FAKO-EX 821, EQ 823, TU 803)
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 48
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

I dont know if you guys got it but you also get a free 10 dollars just for doing it. I also want to know if you get both the 25 dollars and best buy thing for beating the game or are they seperate achievements. ALso , I was thinking of doing the best buy thing for christmas but it says you have to wait for an email before you can redeem it , has anyone done it and how long did it take to get it?

Message 15 of 48
Involus
Regular Contributor

@FutureBillionaire wrote:

Hey folks, where do I figure out how to sync my amex cards to xbox?  I have two cards and I want to take advantage.  Is this done through a website?

http://Amexbox.com

Message 16 of 48
FutureBillionaire
Established Contributor

@lionsfan20 wrote:

I dont know if you guys got it but you also get a free 10 dollars just for doing it. I also want to know if you get both the 25 dollars and best buy thing for beating the game or are they seperate achievements. ALso , I was thinking of doing the best buy thing for christmas but it says you have to wait for an email before you can redeem it , has anyone done it and how long did it take to get it?

So the gift card thing is through this same offer?

Gas: Discover It, Penfed Platinum Rewards x2, Chase freedom, Citi TYP
Plane tickets: CSP
Groceries: AMEX BCP, Penfed Platinum Rewards,Citi TYP
Clothes: Express, Amex BCP, Discover IT
Amazon: Citi Forward, Cash +
Restaurants: Citi Forward, Chase Freedom, Discover IT, CSP
Hotels and other travel: Discover Escape, CSP
Movies: BofA travel rewards visa signature(fandango), Discover IT, Citi Forward, Freedom
Bars, clubs, tomfoolery: CSP, Citi Forward, Discover IT, Freedom
Balance transfers: Kroger 123 rewards
Bill Pay: Chase Ink Plus, Citi Forward,
Everyday spending: Bofa Accelerated cash rewards amex, Discover Escape
Message 17 of 48
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

It says its a different achievment but looking it up , I think just beating the game gets you it.

Not sure though

actually just found this

The $50 off at Best Buy reward is the easiest to get — it’s open to anyone who completes a Spartan Ops mission on any difficulty. The free, no-strings-attached $25 from American Express, however, will require completion of the “Wake Up, John” level or Normal or harder difficulty. And the E3 trip is for true experts who complete the entire game on Legendary Difficulty.

Message 18 of 48
Involus
Regular Contributor

You get $10 just for Syncing to the Xbox - but you have to load the offer. *Requires Xbox LIVE Free Subscription

You get $25 for getting the achievement "Wake up John" (Beating Halo 4 on Normal of harder difficulty) *Requires Xbox LIVE Free Subscription

You get $50 off $100 spent at Best Buy for the achievement "Operation Completion" (Beating a Spartan Ops mission on any difficulty) *Requires Xbox LIVE Gold Subscription

Message 19 of 48
lionsfan20
Regular Contributor

coty , have you  done the best buy one yet , Im trying to see if it would be ready before christmas because it says you have to wait before you use it

Message 20 of 48
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.