Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ok, NOW that's enough :)

tag
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Ok, NOW that's enough :)

I missed a call (at home) today from Cap 1 EO, wanting to speak to me about the email i sent them last night - Basically now, my needs have changed in the last 24 hours, I will now tell him that i ONLY want a CLI if they will do it with a soft-pull. - Current laughable limit has just been increased to $1250!!

After I emailed them, i decided to try for a Freedom card - Instant $4500 approval - I then pushed my luck and had a go at the Simplicity card - again, instant $4500 approval

Just now, I pushed my luck for the last time - I got accepted for Amex BCE, but can't find any indication of my credit limit on that one.

I now have a total of 3 Hard Pulls on my file, so i'll enjoy the garden for the next year - I have more than enough credit available for my simple needs

If Cap 1 wont give me a decent CLI without a hard pull, then It will still be in my "wallet: - but firmly behind my new ones

I must admit though - this applying for (and being approved for) credit is very addictive! lol - I'm now 3/3 in the last 24 hours - Im retiring! lol

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Luscher
Valued Contributor

Re: Ok, NOW that's enough :)

call this automated number and get your credit limit: 8663140237
CHASE FREEDOM | AMEX BCE | | BOFA REWARDS | CITI TYP | Quicksilver | DISCOVER IT | Sallie Mae | CHASE CSP
--------$32,000-------------$30,000-----------$30,000-----------$30,000-----$13,000---------$18,200----------$15,000---------$6,500----

FICO - TU: 780 EX: 784 EQ: 781
Message 2 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

I missed a call (at home) today from Cap 1 EO, wanting to speak to me about the email i sent them last night - Basically now, my needs have changed in the last 24 hours, I will now tell him that i ONLY want a CLI if they will do it with a soft-pull. - Current laughable limit has just been increased to $1250!!

After I emailed them, i decided to try for a Freedom card - Instant $4500 approval - I then pushed my luck and had a go at the Simplicity card - again, instant $4500 approval

Just now, I pushed my luck for the last time - I got accepted for Amex BCE, but can't find any indication of my credit limit on that one.

I now have a total of 3 Hard Pulls on my file, so i'll enjoy the garden for the next year - I have more than enough credit available for my simple needs

If Cap 1 wont give me a decent CLI without a hard pull, then It will still be in my "wallet: - but firmly behind my new ones

I must admit though - this applying for (and being approved for) credit is very addictive! lol - I'm now 3/3 in the last 24 hours - Im retiring! lol

Congarts nice cards 

Call for Amex limit

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 9
mikey78
Frequent Contributor

Nice Cards

Current score TU 708, EX 686 EQ 715
Status I.T.Garden Till 08/2014
Message 4 of 9
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Thanks everyone Smiley Wink I just called Amex and my CL is $4000 - I'll take that happily, and maybe I can qualify for the 61 day thing too? Smiley Wink

Message 5 of 9
myjourney
Super Contributor

@chrisw1968uk wrote:

Thanks everyone Smiley Wink I just called Amex and my CL is $4000 - I'll take that happily, and maybe I can qualify for the 61 day thing too? Smiley Wink

61 days and ask ...good luck and congrats again

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 6 of 9
chrisw1968uk
Frequent Contributor

Thanks MJ Smiley Wink

Message 7 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 8 of 9
missjae
Established Contributor

Congrats!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.