Did you mean: 

Okay stupid question

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Okay stupid question

Creditaddict wrote:
is it open enrollment???
Most of these cu everyone on here tells others to get require family or military, etc.  I don't have any connections like that.

I'm sorry, I should have stated I piggy backed from DH's membership with them. He is military. I do believe they have an organization you can join that supports military.
Message 31 of 35
boauld
Valued Member

MOA??? What's that? And to join you have to know someone right for penfed?
Message 32 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

Creditaddict wrote:
MOA?
so they don't start approving until mid 600's?

MOAA, Military Officer's Association of America. It is $13 to join. Wow, I didn't realize the list of places that you can join to get in.

Here's the link:

Message Edited by stef37 on 05-28-2008 05:25 PM
Message 33 of 35
Anonymous
Not applicable

If you have car insurance through geico you should consider NMFA (National Military Family Association) they give discount on insurance to members.

And once in Penfed get yet another discount for being a Penfed member.

Geico will stack these discounts up to a cap took 3 different discounts for me to "cap out".

Swapped to USAA and cancelled geico but if you have no in with USAA get your discounts!
Message 34 of 35
smallfry
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
If you have car insurance through geico you should consider NMFA (National Military Family Association) they give discount on insurance to members.

And once in Penfed get yet another discount for being a Penfed member.

Geico will stack these discounts up to a cap took 3 different discounts for me to "cap out".

Swapped to USAA and cancelled geico but if you have no in with USAA get your discounts!

I am at my Geico cap without using any of the perks through Penfed. Geico is fos in that regard. Smiley Sad
Message 35 of 35
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.