Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Okay, that was fun.

tag
delayedinsanity
Regular Contributor

Re: Okay, that was fun.

Constrictor rex serpentum denied me on recon; insufficient credit history with revolving accounts. Nothing she could do, and I didn't really push very hard given that I'm pretty happy with what I've got. The inquiry will drop off on the same day as the others, so in the end it was really just a great chance to try a few backdoor numbers and see how those conversations would go down. Worth an inq in my opinion.

Alright. Apps are done, calls are done, everything is done. Time for my happy dance.

Smiley Indifferent

Smiley Surprised

Smiley Happy

Smiley Very Happy

Smiley LOL

Smiley Indifferent

Message 21 of 23
tinuviel
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

I had fun as well today.  I just could not resist the app itch!  I stopped at two cards and apps though.

I would wait with Chase and see what CL they offer you.  If I remember what I have read correctly Chase does soft pulls and you can request CLI in 6 months?

BOA backdoor... I admit I have never had any dealings with BOA, but I would say that since they are such a large organization almost any of the backdoor numbers could be used.

Cap1 is a funny organization.  That is all I think I can say without my post being smacked by the mods Smiley Wink  I have two of their cards.  I am not sure if they are considered starter cards or not.  I am not very happy with their CS.  I am going to sock drawer one and will sock drawer the other one once I get a Amex BCE or BCP card (in the future).  I might even be lucky enough to increase my overall CL to the point that I can dump them both (since they have annual fees of $19 and $39).

No need to garden for two years, one year and these inquiries will be off your record Smiley Happy

Congrats to both you and the OP on your approvals!!! Smiley Happy

But, I just wanted to correct the highlighted statement. Inqs only factor into your FICO scores for one year, but they do indeed stay on your reports for two years.

Current Scores: EQ 775 (03/04/2014), EX 756 (03/01/2014), TU 760 (03/01/2014)
Ruby Spade Garden Club Member - Last App: 03/04/2013 - No apps until 2014
Cards: Cap1 Venture 6.4k, Cap1 Quicksilver MC 1.75k, BankAmericard 1-2-3 Visa Signature - UCF Alumni Association 5k, Discover 7k, Citi Diamond Preferred MC 10.35k, Wells Fargo Rewards Visa 7k, Chase Freedom 5k, Chase Ink 7.5k, Amex Green NPSL, Dillard's Amex 7.5k, JC Penney 7.5k, Kay Jeweler's 5.1k
Message 22 of 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you tinuviel.  Later in the night I realized my error, but forgot where I said it.

Message 23 of 23
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.