cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old National Bank Platinum Elite Edition Visa? **UPDATE**

tag
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Re: Old National Bank Platinum Elite Edition Visa?

So from all the positive feedback I have been receiving this something I should definitely jump on? And woodyman no problems for the thread hijack my friend it happens Smiley Wink

Starting FICO08 Scores 2016 All in the mid 500’s
Current FICO08 Scores SEP 2023 (TU 834) (EQ 831 (EXP 831)

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 21 of 26
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

**7/23/17** Finally got up the nerve to apply for this card after much research and member thoughts/suggestions. Applied on Tuesday and got the pending review msg.Knowing that they manually review 99 percent of their apps, are very conservitive and inquiry sensitive. I decided to not call them and wait things out. So friday came around and decided to check on the application status link and to my immediete suprise was an approval sittng there for $8,000 SL! I am just stocked to get in with this bank and lokking forward to the sp cli opportunities that come around every 3-4 months. Special thanks to galahad15, woodyman100, creditmagic7, Irish80 and others who helped me along through making this decision.** Smiley Wink

“The credit is no longer bruised, it has endured the test of time” (formally know as bruisedcredit)

Message 22 of 26
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

I have this offer on my Platinum card. FNBO sent the offer last month. Good until Sept

Not a bad deal at all.

Do you think you will go for it ? Im still debating. Just don't wan't to get stuck with a low SL.

I took them up on it.

i've been slowly building a house and I went over budget and had to finance a bitIMG_1311.JPG

Now that is really nice.

Bravo! on such an effort and bringing it to reality. Smiley Happy

Wow that's very nice I always wanted a brand new house but I always had a older house like 1950's to 1960's. My house is paid off so I willn't be moving anytime soon lol I even had realtors coming by and asking if I would consider selling for over 250K I said NO!!!!!!!! I am in town but I have a 4 acs lot and no houses behind me just a park Smiley HappyLOL

Amen nice looking too. Glad to see it has attic ventilation and is hopefully well insulated/air sealed. If you plan on staying in the long run you'll definitely want to see if there are any tax rebates or gov't incentives you may qualify for, in replacing/upgrading any existing HVAC equipment.  Get 2 stage cooling if you actually need AC, at least 16 seer, higher if you never plan to leave, heck even a heat pump or geo thermal. I see lots of potential for solar panels as well. I think we have until 2022 before the 30% fed rebate goes down....  You could make this a net zero house where it produces more energy than it consumes!!!!  Don't skimp on the gutters, get larger sized ones if you get rain often, things look properly graded from the foundation but you never know.

Message 23 of 26
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Old National Bank Platinum Elite Edition Visa? **UPDATE**

@credit_endurance wrote:

Just got an offer in the mail from Old National Bank offering a Visa card with no AF, 5.99 Apr fixed rate for life, 0% Apr until February 2018, and free Fico score access. Haven't really heard of them before so don't know what to think of this. Has anyone else had any experience with this bank?

**7/23/17** Finally got up the nerve to apply for this card after much research and member thoughts/suggestions. Applied on Tuesday and got the pending review msg.Knowing that they manually review 99 percent of their apps, are very conservitive and inquiry sensitive. I decided to not call them and wait things out. So friday came around and decided to check on the application status link and to my immediete suprise was an approval sittng there for $8,000 SL! I am just stocked to get in with this bank and lokking forward to the sp cli opportunities that come around every 3-4 months. Special thanks to galahad15, woodyman100, creditmagic7, Irish80 and others who helped me along through making this decision.Smiley Wink**

Super Congratumalations!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 24 of 26
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@JoeLuvsHisCredit wrote:

@CreditMagic7 wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

@credit_endurance wrote:

@woodyman100 wrote:

I have this offer on my Platinum card. FNBO sent the offer last month. Good until Sept

Not a bad deal at all.

Do you think you will go for it ? Im still debating. Just don't wan't to get stuck with a low SL.

I took them up on it.

i've been slowly building a house and I went over budget and had to finance a bitIMG_1311.JPG

Now that is really nice.

Bravo! on such an effort and bringing it to reality. Smiley Happy

Wow that's very nice I always wanted a brand new house but I always had a older house like 1950's to 1960's. My house is paid off so I willn't be moving anytime soon lol I even had realtors coming by and asking if I would consider selling for over 250K I said NO!!!!!!!! I am in town but I have a 4 acs lot and no houses behind me just a park Smiley HappyLOL

Amen nice looking too. Glad to see it has attic ventilation and is hopefully well insulated/air sealed. If you plan on staying in the long run you'll definitely want to see if there are any tax rebates or gov't incentives you may qualify for, in replacing/upgrading any existing HVAC equipment.  Get 2 stage cooling if you actually need AC, at least 16 seer, higher if you never plan to leave, heck even a heat pump or geo thermal. I see lots of potential for solar panels as well. I think we have until 2022 before the 30% fed rebate goes down....  You could make this a net zero house where it produces more energy than it consumes!!!!  Don't skimp on the gutters, get larger sized ones if you get rain often, things look properly graded from the foundation but you never know.

Sound advice my friend!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 25 of 26
credit_endurance
Valued Contributor

Thanks so much woodyman100!

Message 26 of 26
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.