Regular Contributor
omskillet

Old Navy/GEMB Balance Reporting Time

Quick question. Approximately how many days after the due date does GEMB/Old Navy report your balance to the credit agencies? I realize this could be slightly different for everyone just curious as I usually avoid using my cards until after the balances are posted. This is a pretty recent card for me so I don't have the pattern down like my others. 

Thanks in advance! 

Established Member
vsweetee1

Re: Old Navy/GEMB Balance Reporting Time

If you've received your first statement yet then you can look where it says last statement date, that will be your closing date and they usually report to the CRA's about a day or 2 after that last statement date.  I usually make the minimum payment by the date due and if I still have a balance then I'll try to pay if off a day or 2 before that last statement date.

Starting Score: 579
Current Score: FICO EQ659,EX682,TU725
Goal Score: 750

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+