Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

tag
cematteson
Valued Member

Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

Very excited to have logged n this morning to see the Visa upgrade pop up on my Old Navy card. Very Disapointed to see that the limit was only $2,200 when my store card limit was.$3,600. Smiley Sad Chat rep said I request higher limit once the card comes. Fingers crossed

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

Wow!! So if we get a visa upgrade we should expect a limit decrease? Or am I reading that wrong?

Congrats on the upgrade though. Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 24
uswala
Senior Contributor

Congrats on the upgrade!

Message 3 of 24
MissMoni223
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS on the upgrade!!!

Gardening Until Further Notice
15 Credit Cards (12 Major Banks & 3 Store Cards)
Message 4 of 24
cematteson
Valued Member

I was not expecting a decrease for sure but I did get one. Others that I have seen got increases with their upgrade. My store limit was just increase last month so I though it would at least reamin the same but no dice.

Message 5 of 24
I-think-I-can
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Smiley Happy That totally gives me hope...so far I only have a 200 limit , sigh...how long have you had your card?  I just got mine this past holiday season.

Starting Scores 2/13/15: EQ 635 EX 674 TU 684 ////7/16/15 Scores: EQ 661 EX 669 TU 703 //// 2/15/16 Scores EQ 652 EX 647 TU 756 //// 3/24/16 Scores: EQ 661 EX 649 TU 773 //// EQ 670 EX 653 TU 768 (EQ And EX still tainted)
Goal Scores: 760 across the board
Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 7 of 24
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Grats on your new ON Visa card Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 24
App_Addict
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!  I so want the Old navy card, but where I got so may cards in Dec. needing to wait! Smiley Embarassed  But that day will come and I will have it!  Great job!

CURRENT SCORES: TU: 698 21 Apps / EX: 644 28 Apps / AAoA: 4.4 Yrs. / Util. 5% / Goal: 750 by 12/22

Message 9 of 24
cematteson
Valued Member

Thank you! I had it about a year. Started at $200 went to $600 then to $3600 and on to Visa
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.