Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

tag
MovinOnUp2014
Frequent Contributor

Re: Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

@cematteson wrote:

Very excited to have logged n this morning to see the Visa upgrade pop up on my Old Navy card. Very Disapointed to see that the limit was only $2,200 when my store card limit was.$3,600. Smiley Sad Chat rep said I request higher limit once the card comes. Fingers crossed

YAY on the upgrade!!!   Hopefully they will restore your original credit line ....

Discover I.T. (11k) - U.S. Bank Platinum (9k) - NASA (30k) - Venture (22K) - AMEX Delta Skymiles Gold (6k) -AMEX PRG (AU) plus a few CU CC's and Store Cards = 130k (roughly)
*Post 2010 llB*
Message 11 of 24
cematteson
Valued Member

That would be awesome! They did redeem themselves a bit today as I logged into my American Eagle to see and upgrade there as well with a $1600 increase Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cematteson wrote:

That would be awesome! They did redeem themselves a bit today as I logged into my American Eagle to see and upgrade there as well with a $1600 increase Smiley Happy

yay! thats great!!

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

You can buy entire store inventory with about  1500 during good sale at old Navy, so you don't need over 3k credit limit 😆

Message 14 of 24
ways2go
Frequent Contributor

Is it a new tradeline as well?

@cematteson wrote:

Very excited to have logged n this morning to see the Visa upgrade pop up on my Old Navy card. Very Disapointed to see that the limit was only $2,200 when my store card limit was.$3,600. Smiley Sad Chat rep said I request higher limit once the card comes. Fingers crossed

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

LOL!! I was wondering where the red stapler peep was hiding!! hahhahhaha

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cematteson wrote:

How long have you had the store card until it was upgraded to VISA?

Message 17 of 24
ccpat
Frequent Contributor

Do you have the Gap or BR card also?  Do you still have your ON card and ON Visa or does the ON Visa card cancel the ON card?

Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

My store card was at $800 when they offered me the Visa with a $1000 limit. 10 minutes after I activated it they email me saying they had bumped me to $2500 on the Visa (now $4000 as of this morning) so they may bump yours too once you activate the new card. On a side note, they didn't close my store card even though they "upgraded it" so I now have both.

Message 19 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My store card was at $800 when they offered me the Visa with a $1000 limit. 10 minutes after I activated it they email me saying they had bumped me to $2500 on the Visa (now $4000 as of this morning) so they may bump yours too once you activate the new card. On a side note, they didn't close my store card even though they "upgraded it" so I now have both.

So how many months did you have the Old Navy store card before you were offerered the VISA upgrade? 

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.