Did you mean: 

Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Navy Visa Upgrade!

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My store card was at $800 when they offered me the Visa with a $1000 limit. 10 minutes after I activated it they email me saying they had bumped me to $2500 on the Visa (now $4000 as of this morning) so they may bump yours too once you activate the new card. On a side note, they didn't close my store card even though they "upgraded it" so I now have both.

So how many months did you have the Old Navy store card before you were offerered the VISA upgrade? 

I applied on 4/16/2014 and got the store card and got my visa offer 3/11/2015.

Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

My store card was at $800 when they offered me the Visa with a $1000 limit. 10 minutes after I activated it they email me saying they had bumped me to $2500 on the Visa (now $4000 as of this morning) so they may bump yours too once you activate the new card. On a side note, they didn't close my store card even though they "upgraded it" so I now have both.

So how many months did you have the Old Navy store card before you were offerered the VISA upgrade? 

I applied on 4/16/2014 and got the store card and got my visa offer 3/11/2015.

Congrats! Good to hear. I've heard it usually takes 24 months to receive an upgrade offer but it took less than a year for you. How much credit did they give you when you first opened the Old Navy store card account?

Also, how often did you use the Old Navy store card between 4/2014-3/2015?

Message 22 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I opened it at $300 and it bumped to $500 then $800 (sorry, I don't have the dates). I used the card a lot, I like to order 3 or four of the same item in different sizes on the Old Navy website, try them on at home and then return the ones I don't want. This caused the spend to look a LOT higher than it was.

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cematteson wrote:

Very excited to have logged n this morning to see the Visa upgrade pop up on my Old Navy card. Very Disapointed to see that the limit was only $2,200 when my store card limit was.$3,600. Smiley Sad Chat rep said I request higher limit once the card comes. Fingers crossed

Congrats! Sucks you got a decrease. That's the first I've ever seen. Hopefully you did get your increase with a soft pull 

Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.