Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old Navy number anyone?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Old Navy number anyone?

I was denied an Old Navy card (applied online) because they could not prove my identity.  Does anyone have a number that I can call to clear things up?  I just moved, and I am sure that is the problem.  Any help is much appreciated Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Old Navy number anyone?

Bump Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

This was starting to bother me lol, its 1800OLDNAVY (general number). Just ask to speak to a representitive, or if you wait a little bit I cant get the other number from the back of mine.
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow, thanks so much! Did you register just to help me out? Smiley Very Happy  Welcome to the boards!
Message 4 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the welcome! And Sorta, I hate it when I post something and it gets a bunch of looks and NO replies.

EDIT:  For Card Information, call 18664505294 (backdoor number I think)

Message Edited by Vigilante on 09-08-2008 03:14 PM
Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks so much!  Just called, they said it was a system error on their end and that I would have to re-apply.  Great, that would mean another hit on the old report.  Maybe I'll just wait.  Thanks again for getting that number for me Smiley Very Happy
Message 6 of 10
scramblingin2007
Established Contributor

TryingHarder4mykids wrote:
Thanks so much!  Just called, they said it was a system error on their end and that I would have to re-apply.  Great, that would mean another hit on the old report.  Maybe I'll just wait.  Thanks again for getting that number for me Smiley Very Happy

It's not worth the inq, they give crappy cl's. I just got one a few weeks ago and they gave me a whopping 200.00 cl. Yipee!Smiley Sad
Message 7 of 10
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

@scramblingin2007 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:
Thanks so much! Just called, they said it was a system error on their end and that I would have to re-apply. Great, that would mean another hit on the old report. Maybe I'll just wait. Thanks again for getting that number for me Smiley Very Happy

It's not worth the inq, they give crappy cl's. I just got one a few weeks ago and they gave me a whopping 200.00 cl. Yipee!Smiley Sad

GEMB card.

When will good retailers start blowing off GEMB and WFNNB? They must be incredibly cheap for the retailers, because they sure don't have a huge fan base among consumers.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

scramblingin2007 wrote:

lol
Message 9 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I applied and got a 1800 CL right off the bat. Didn't know anything about my credit or anything.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.