Regular Contributor
natasjlp

Old good account shows on EQ CR from Cap One

So I was checking out me EQ CR and noticed an account in good standing from 1999 from Capital One. I thought this could be a great opportunity to bring that account up to date, get a CLI and increase my average age of account up. It doesn't say it is closed but when I called cap one they told me they could not find anything with my name a ssn. Now I have had account misspell my name and somehow were able to locate it but nothing seemed to work.

The EQ CR I was looking at was through Total Credit Check from EX and only shows a handful of numbers with XXXX's at the end - partial account number.

How can I recieve the full account number? When I pull my EQ CR from here it doesn't show this account at all.

Do I need to pay for a full report from EQ, how do i know if it will have this account - suggestions?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+