Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Old navy recon on approval

tag
Carlile92
Regular Contributor

Old navy recon on approval

I applied online and was instantly online for a 200 temp cl and I don't know what number to call to recon the decision and find out what I got visa or store card I got 1000 dollar cl found that out from automated system
Fico's in 500s across all three and one nfcu nrewards card with 2k limit for rebuilding
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
pizzadude
Credit Mentor

Re: Old navy recon on approval

Old Navy is GECRB right ?   This is the backdoor number that is posted in the Backdoor #s sticky:

GE Moneybank (except WalMart):  866-419-4096

March2010 FICO® ~ 695 TU, 653 EQ, 697 EX
Message 2 of 10
TryN2Rebuild
Regular Contributor

I know the website says before applying we should be able to say yes to all the questions. Like we dont have a BK on our credit report. Does anyone know if someone has been approved with a bk for an Old Navy card?

Message 3 of 10
MarineVietVet
Moderator Emeritus

Let's all remember to just get along shall we? We can say what's on our minds and still remain friendly, supportive, and respectful.

I just removed two posts that were none of those.

From a BK years ago to:
EX - 3/11 pulled by lender- 835, EQ - 2/11-816, TU - 2/11-782

"Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem".

Message 4 of 10
OpIvy03
Established Member

What were your scores when you applied? Is Old Navy hard to get?

Message 5 of 10
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

I don't know what OP's score was, but it is NOT a hard card to get. Last year, ON was my FIRST CC, with only 1 year of history with 2 PIF installment loans. I don't know for sure what my score was at the time, but I can estimate it was around 670-680, based on what it was a few months later when I bought it here. GEMB is pretty easy. They will first see if you qualify for the Visa and if you don't qualify for the VIsa, then they'll try to approve you for the store card. My CL started at $200, 4 mos later CLI to $600 and 4 mos after that, CLI to $1200. Smiley Happy

EQ FICO 750 | TU FICO 761 (Walmart) | EX FAKO 767 | Goal: 800+

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 6 of 10
OpIvy03
Established Member

I think I will wait until my scores are a bit higher. I believe my EQ is somewhere near 546. The other two are somewhere near the same. But I am not completely sure. I don't want to risk a hard pull.

Message 7 of 10
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

@OpIvy03 wrote:

I think I will wait until my scores are a bit higher. I believe my EQ is somewhere near 546. The other two are somewhere near the same. But I am not completely sure. I don't want to risk a hard pull.

That may be too low. If you have any baddies on your CR, I'd deal with those first. I only had one CA, which was over 6 yrs old at the time. So, my report was pretty clean.

Edits, funky spacing and spelling due to my iPad not getting along with the forum editor!

Message 8 of 10
OpIvy03
Established Member

Unfortunately, yes there are quite a bit of baddies. They stopped in Jan of 07. So life kind of moved forward. Now that I have been able to re-establish myself. It has been on the move. I can't really do much with the old stuff. Most of it will eventually come off. So I was able to obtain 2 secured cards. I am maintaining those cards very well at this time. With due time I will achieve my goals.

Message 9 of 10
bichonmom
Senior Contributor

Have you checked out the Rebuilder's Thread? There's a lot of info that might be helpful for you. You might be able to PFD, if you have anything unpaid. Or get other advice there. That's where I started when I first came to the forum. It has been really helpful.

Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.