Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OldNavy CLI

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

OldNavy CLI

Got an email from OldNavy card that I got a CLI. I checked the account and the increased it from 1600 to 2400. I did not even ask for it.

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

Re: OldNavy CLI

@Red1Blue wrote:

Got an email from OldNavy card that I got a CLI. I checked the account and the increased it from 1600 to 2400. I did not even ask for it.

Cant wait for them to up mine, keep getting declined for CLI.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 2 of 19
whodatnation2
Regular Contributor

Do they do a hard pull for the CLI for the old navy card??

Starting Score: EQ 564, TU 560
Current Score: EQ 724, TU 770, EX 789
Goal Score: 740

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 19
ChesterPDexter
Established Contributor

No, it's a soft pull.   Congratuations, concorduser.

LS, They kept denying me forever but they finally raised me from $1,000 to $1,500.  So don't lose hope.

Established Contributor

Yay Chester and OP...congrats on your CLIs. I too was granted a CLI when I accepted the ON Visa upgrade offer. Now I have a CL of $4K, which I will never even close to max out at ON. But it's nice for utilization percentage purposes.

Starting Score: 760
Current Score: 716 Equifax 754 TU 736 Experian
Goal Score: 760
Message 5 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

I'm close to just shredding my ON and JCP cards, they give NO luv!

Does anyone know if you only allowed to hit luv button every 4 months?? I hit it earlier on my fifth month and it gives me the same score date and reasons it did when I hit it on the 4th month.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 6 of 19
frogfan12
Established Contributor

What's your CL on ON? And is there is a particular reason you want so many CLIs? I've only requested about 3 in 5 years but that's because my initial CL was $300.

Message 7 of 19
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@frogfan12 wrote:

What's your CL on ON? And is there is a particular reason you want so many CLIs? I've only requested about 3 in 5 years but that's because my initial CL was $300.

If you read the post, I did not ask for the CLI. It is automatically granted to me. They increased it from $1600 to $2400

Message 8 of 19
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@frogfan12 wrote:

If you read the post, I did not ask for the CLI. It is automatically granted to me. They increased it from $1600 to $2400

I think his reply was for me. My CL is $300 and i've improved my credit enough to deserve at least 1 CLI.

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 9 of 19
frogfan12
Established Contributor

Have you ever made a late payment on your ONC? What are your limits like on your other cards? ON tends to mimic what you other accounts look like. When my accounts started having CLI to around $1K, I noticed my ON CL rising to that same limit. Once I graduated from college and improved my credit and income, my CLs increased across the board. Now my CL is in the same ballpark as my other cards.

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.