Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Omg!! .how did I let this happen! :(

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Omg!! .how did I let this happen! :(

Ugh!!! I must have looked at my balance wrong when I went to pay it! Technically I know it's at a "$0" bal, but it still bothers me! LOL!!!

image.jpg

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Omg!! .how did I let this happen! :(

I've done it before.  Smiley Wink

Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

It will take care of itself, next time you charge something. lol  Quick, go buy something for $1 and that .99c balance will drive you even more nuts. hahaha! Smiley Wink

Message 3 of 24
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

Heh.  If you want a funsy I got to -150.00 on one of my FIA-backed cards for a balance as a result of the billpay archaicness before noticing it.

At worst they send you a check which would be pretty funny for $0.01 Smiley Happy.  That happened to me on a BOFA tradeline once upon a time for something like 3 bucks.

        
Message 4 of 24
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

I'm at -$360 on my Kohls thanks to that generous return policy Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

I hate Kohl's, been stuck at the same crappy limit for 3 years. That is my "I get no respect" card. lol

Message 6 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

When I paid off my car I somehow over paid by one cent, something do with the interest being rounded off I guess. Got a check in the mail for $0.01, bank teller thought it was great. I like that it cost more than $0.48 to send one cent.
Message 7 of 24
bengalikejenga
Regular Contributor

i guess considering it could always be worse, 

i would prefer to have a negative balance report than to have an over the limit balance report...

i guess you have what you call a good problem. Smiley Wink

Ex681 Tu694 EQ708
Message 8 of 24
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

#FirstWorldProblems Smiley Happy..  I hope they don't cut you a chek for .01..  Ever see that seinfeld episode where he was endorising checks for like .10 each?  Classic

Message 9 of 24
Closingracer99
Valued Contributor

Made a thread to just say your balance is -$0.01? Smh.....it's nothing new or weird. My amazon store card is -$0.03 and I've had my CSP -$500 before because if returns 

My Cards: Amex BCE: $9,000, Amex Hilton HHonors: $2,000, Amex ED: $12,000, Barclays NFL extra points: $3,000, Bank of America MLB cash rewards: $17,000, BBVA compass NBA Amex triple double rewards: $17,000, Chase Amazon: $1,000, Chase Freedom: $9,000, Chase Sapphire: $5,000, Chase Slate: $5,000, Chase Disney: $4,000, Citi Double Cash: $5,400, Citi AA plat: $5,500, Citi Simplicity: $3,000, Citi Thank you preferred: $8,800, Capital one GM: $2,000, Capital one PlayStation: $3,000, Gamestop: $1,150, Amazon Store: $5,000, Ebay MasterCard: $5,000, American Eagle Storecard: $750, Macy's: $500
EX: 744, TU:750, EQ: 740
Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.