Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On a roll.

tag
bb2200
Valued Member

On a roll.

Just approved for Chase Saphire for 5k! This is my 3rd real card that I have been approved for in 2 weeks. Thank you everyone, if it wasn't for these boards I would have never had the confidence to apply for the cards that I have been approved for. Next goal 700+ credt score.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Re: On a roll.

Message 2 of 5
myjourney
Super Contributor

Congrats on a great card

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 5
Shyone44
Contributor

@bb2200 wrote:

Just approved for Chase Saphire for 5k! This is my 3rd real card that I have been approved for in 2 weeks. Thank you everyone, if it wasn't for these boards I would have never had the confidence to apply for the cards that I have been approved for. Next goal 700+ credt score.

Congrats on your approvals! Would you mind sharing your scores, and do you have any baddies on your reports?

Last app 3/21/13
EQ 658 (5/28/13)
TU 608 (5/1/13)
Message 4 of 5
bb2200
Valued Member

I don't mind. According to USAA my scores are EX 635, EQ 607, and TU 598. Myfico 602. and creditkarma 614. My scores are all over the place and I don't know my true scores besides myfico. I am in the process of rebuilding I've paid off 1 car over a 5 year period no lates and am paying a loan and a car currently with no lates that are both a little over a year old. I have baddies on my report all from 6-7 years ago. When I was trying for a mortgage my loan officer said I had 13 collections I gave up on the loan and paid off all negatives, but they haven't updated yet. The last 5 years my credit has been perfect no lates and multiple loans paid off and before I had these new cards my total line of credit was 8,000 from Military star, store card, and 2 capital one cards. Those baddies are really killing my score lol. I have an income of $38,000.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.