Not applicable

Re: On my citi double cash

Yeah I'm considering that as well
Message 21 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@-Cal- wrote:

I was the first person to report the WEMC versoin of the DC. In my case, there was a fraudulent charge and they sent me a new card and surprise WEMC. 

As an experiment, here's my recommendation to you. Inform them that you lost your card, they will deactivate your current one and send a new one card with a new account number. I have a feeling you're more likely to receive a WEMC that way as opposed to directly requesting a conversion.

Please do report back of any successes/failures. 

You love reminding everyone that you were the first to get a WEMC version.

Message 22 of 24
-Cal-
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@-Cal- wrote:

I was the first person to report the WEMC versoin of the DC. In my case, there was a fraudulent charge and they sent me a new card and surprise WEMC. 

As an experiment, here's my recommendation to you. Inform them that you lost your card, they will deactivate your current one and send a new one card with a new account number. I have a feeling you're more likely to receive a WEMC that way as opposed to directly requesting a conversion.

Please do report back of any successes/failures. 

You love reminding everyone that you were the first to get a WEMC version.

Want to give me a cookie for it?

Message 23 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does it have any bearing that I've only been with citi for two billing cycles, and my limit is 1k?
Message 24 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.