cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

On the road to nowhere with Chase and Cap1

tag
MonkeyButtons

Re: On the road to nowhere with Chase and Cap1

@Revelate Thanks for the advice, you are correct about not having a ton of diversity. What is a CU/WF? Also, I wasn't aware of AMEX not counting in your revolving utilization? Never heard that before. 

@JonStur Yes lol, I guess I do that. I tend to charge, pay it off, rinse, repeat. Thank you for the help, I'll watch the statement dates from now own! 

TU662-EX693(Chase)
Discover7k-CapitalOne2k-Chase1k
AU on BOA25k
Message 11 of 14
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

CU= credit union

WF= Wells Fargo

If you are allowing the balances to report even though you PIF, your FICO will be based on the figure reported to CRA's. to maximize your CS, make your pyts prior to your statement cut. Also, the % to report should be less than 10% -so let 1 cc report but make sure the balance is low.

Hope this helps!
Message 12 of 14
MonkeyButtons

@09Lexie Thank you!! 

TU662-EX693(Chase)
Discover7k-CapitalOne2k-Chase1k
AU on BOA25k
Message 13 of 14
bluescale
Regular Contributor

@MonkeyButtons - I'm still not 100% sure what your goal is.  Your FICO score is an indicator, but in most cases, it isn't your final goal.  Do you hope to get a mortgage in a few months, or are you really just interested in your score?

Do you mind telling us your score?

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.